By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita TV is just excellent

betacon said:
bananaking21 said:
it still needs a memory card. which is the stupidest thing ever, they should have gave it 512MB or 1GB built in memory

It does have 1gb built on memory

thats the new slim

Around the Network

I don't really see the point in it, but i guess it's a way of getting people to play more vita games.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

bananaking21 said:
it still needs a memory card. which is the stupidest thing ever, they should have gave it 512MB or 1GB built in memory

it comes with 8gb 

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Quite a cool device.

I see the main attraction of it being playing PS4 games remotely on a TV, which I think will be a better experience than playing them in my bedroom if I'm booted out of the soon-to-be-christened PS4 room

The one thing that I think they have missed a trick on is not getting the digital PS2 games to work on there. With that decent sized library (including GTA games) it would have made this a better device...

But really, it is competing with Apple TV's theorised push into games and if Sony can actually get PS Mobile going, then it should certainly have all the phone games covered and then the more "hardcore" Vita games too

the2real4mafol said:
bananaking21 said:

it comes with 8gb 

it comes with an 8GB card and PS3 controller for 149$. it costs 99$ alone. they should have built in memory. and let it cost 99$

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
betacon said:
bananaking21 said:

thats the new slim

Could be wrong, probably am wrong but I thought I read 1 gb memory on the product listing.

bananaking21 said:
the2real4mafol said:
bananaking21 said:

it comes with 8gb 

it comes with an 8GB card and PS3 controller for 149$. it costs 99$ alone. they should have built in memory. and let it cost 99$

Or you could just get a 64gb card with it so it cost the same as a regular Vita. People who would want this are likely to already have a PS3.

betacon said:
bananaking21 said:
betacon said:
bananaking21 said:

thats the new slim

Could be wrong, probably am wrong but I thought I read 1 gb memory on the product listing.

turns out you are right. the gamrreviw article that i read said it did need them. here is a quote "The PS Vita TV will launch in Japan on November 10th for approximately $95, but a bundle with an 8GB memory card (yes, it still needs those) and a Dualshock 3 controller will cost approximately $150. No date for the system launching in the West, but it seems like it will at some point in the future."

it obviously doesnt need those anymore, they were wrong. it does come with 1GB built in memory

the2real4mafol said:

Or you could just get a 64gb card with it so it cost the same as a regular Vita. People who would want this are likely to already have a PS3.

turns out the article i read was wrong and said the Vita TV needs a memory card. which was wrong

I'm still confused as to what this product is.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)