By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No way - and never will be

Around the Network

I smoke pot nearly every day. I love cigarettes and love smoking menthols, they taste great, but don't smoke them cause it costs too much.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

LOL^

^^ WEIRD

OT: All smoking does is just cloud your lungs
causing you to die and waste money at a young age.

I just downgraded to Rich today so I can smoke more.

Around the Network

I try not to restrict those that do smoke, but if it is someone I care about, I do let known my concerns.  I have only smoked one time with a friend, and just to calm him so we could have a decent conversation.

I smoke a cigar maybe twice a year. I've also been to a shisha bar, which I found highly enjoyable. I don't smoke cigarettes, and never want to. Smoking for me is like drinking: enjoyable in moderation, but never habitual.

OH YEAH, I JUST REALIZED, I SMOKED ONCE
I was only five and my dad was smoking and I was asking him why does he smoke and he ask me if I wanted to try it and I said yes. I forgot how it felt, cause I was too young

No.

I smoke.

I mainly do it because I am addicted. I don't enjoy it...

Well, I do enjoy the fact that it pisses people off.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.