By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEWS Sony Promising The News We've "Been Waiting For" Tomorrow

kitler53 said:

when they say "news you've been waiting for,.." surely they mean the japonese...

when they say "beyond you're expectation.." they probably mean 2013 and not waiting for 2014..

just my take.

Yeah i agree 100%.

People expecting a new AAA exclusive game announcement are delusional...

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

finally there going to annouce the release date of the ps5 ive waiting for ever for it. lol

chances are itll be naughty dogs game

Azerth said:
finally there going to annouce the release date of the ps5 ive waiting for ever for it. lol

chances are itll be naughty dogs game

no. it wont be. Naughty Dog are a company based in USA. their games target the USA/EU market. why on earth would sony announce their biggest game at an event for Japan/Asia that wont have much media attention like E3/gamescom/VGA?

bananaking21 said:

for those who are dreaming for The Last Guardian, im here to kill your hopes and dreams

Remember this people, whatever they announce it will be Asia-focused. That means no Haze 2 or Naughty Dog

Around the Network

the only huge news to me if japan and asia PS4 release date is earlier than US...

Gonna go out on a whim here and predict very few people are waiting for whatever they're gonna announce.

It will probably be japanese ps4 release. And new JRPG or yakuza ishin. People calm down.

I HATE YOU SONY!!! WHY IS IT ALWAYS SONY THAT DOES THIS TO ME!!!?

Andrespetmonkey said:
Gonna go out on a whim here and predict very few people are waiting for whatever they're gonna announce.

Sony+ Major announcement+TGS= Some sort of Japanese made game or JRPG. This is what separates Sony from MS and Nintendo. If Sony gets a huge JRPG this could be huge for Japan because they've been neglecting them.