By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Someone Is Using Bots To Balance PS4 vs Xbox One Twitter Contest

NobleTeam360 said:
daredevil.shark said:
sethnintendo said:
daredevil.shark said:
BaldrSkies said:
Just look at the number for Saudi Arabia and you will realize the whole thing's a joke anyway.

I have been following this contest from the beginning. I also voted for ps4 long ago.  Saudi arabia's favor for xbox one is legit. Plus xbox 360 is really popular in saudi arabia. But apart from saudi arabia all votes gave ps4 a lead over 80%.

I'm seeing Saudi Arabia voting for PS4 not xbox.  Plus their votes are 2 times that of USA.  Kind of weird if you ask me.  I'm thinking Sony is using a bunch of Saudi bots.

Ha ha ha. May be may be not. Who knows?

Why are you seperating the word maybe?

Oops. Sorry.

Around the Network

Well when the consoles go on sale these votes wont mean jack.

By somebody you mean Sony right???

daredevil.shark said:

As the title says. Xbox one automated spam votes have given a lead. Whomever did this shame on you. Good news is that they cant make people purchase xbox one just like these spams.

Source: http://gamesided.com/2013/09/08/someone-is-using-bots-to-balance-ps4-vs-xbox-one-twitter-contest/

Wait a second now because Xbox one got more vote mean they cheating lol 

A Twitter poll?! Hahaha, this is funny :)

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
daredevil.shark said:
BaldrSkies said:
Just look at the number for Saudi Arabia and you will realize the whole thing's a joke anyway.

I have been following this contest from the beginning. I also voted for ps4 long ago.  Saudi arabia's favor for xbox one is legit. Plus xbox 360 is really popular in saudi arabia. But apart from saudi arabia all votes gave ps4 a lead over 80%.

I'm seeing Saudi Arabia voting for PS4 not xbox.  Plus their votes are 2 times that of USA.  Kind of weird if you ask me.  I'm thinking Sony is using a bunch of Saudi bots.

Saudi Arabia has lots of video game enthusiasts. I'm not surprised by the number. I'm surprised that it's the highest country, but not surprised by the number. A good portion of Saudi gamers are Sony fanboys lol. Although the 360 did sell very well there mainly due to piracy.

walsufnir said:

Tweet your allegiance NOW!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
walsufnir said:

I wrote the bot ;)

walsufnir said:
eFKac said:
walsufnir said:

I wrote the bot ;)

Ohh, that's cool.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

This is hilarious. Let's all laugh together.