By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Someone Is Using Bots To Balance PS4 vs Xbox One Twitter Contest

Just the first step

within a year twitter will be bought anyways for 10bazillions of dollars by...

Around the Network

Ha ha, ops, some things are just so obvious.

It makes me wonder if they have heard something from a developer are are in total panic mode. I know they having financial troubles, which will get worse as they lose money on every PS4 sold, and it's coming out how easily you can talk to your Xbox One and make it do things for you. But come on now, it's just getting embarrassing.

Makes me wonder if, instead of just smoke, we will really will hear some big news on September 29th.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

RJ_Sizzle said:

This is hilarious. Let's all laugh together.

from which lupin episode/movie is this?

Welcome to the internet. Home of stupid petty proxy fights.

I mean... last week someone was DDosing a website just to win a "Best character" contest.

I'm not sure why somebody doesn't just create a website to monetize this.

Like, watch some adds or click some banners, watch some videos and you get to vote for your favorite consoles/developers/characters.

Around the Network

While I think it is stupid to do that kind of thing, the past we saw a lot of PS4 fans spamming several official Xbox One videos/pages so I guess this person did that as a payback.

Imaginedvl said:

While I think it is stupid to do that kind of thing, the past we saw a lot of PS4 fans spamming several official Xbox One videos/pages so I guess this person did that as a payback.

Oh, that's normal! Try to make a thread here, there's none of that. Internet is not hindered by some fellas.

That's why this shouldn't be taken seriously.