By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next Call of Duty title will hit 360, PS3, PC, PS2, and Wii

Based on the studio making it, I will gladly pass on this until it hits the bargain bin.

Around the Network

Activision is likely following their Guitar Hero 3 strategy.

^most likely and theyre following the EA strategy of releasing one each year

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Mummelmann said:
coolestguyever said:
It being for PS2 is a pleasant surprise for PS2 owners!

If its by Treyarch, I'll rent it. I'd only buy it if its amazing, and not WWII.

It is, they were quite clear on that upon CoD 4's release. Sorry to pop your balloon, but no one should be shocked. Besides; fighting evil middle easterners and vile russians is getting even older than battling nazi's, at least it is for me.

Amen! I agree whole heartedly!

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

brute said:
^yeah i also like WWII settings ,i dont know why alot of people dislike it
Because there have been (this is a rough estimate) 71,234 WWII shooters made in the past 10 years. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE WWII. WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE WWII. F*CK IT!

@ kylohk

Your so right! Saadam Hussein was a saint! He never anything wrong to his citizens. He was loved!

On topic:
I'll skip this one. It'll sell 360>PS2=PS3>Wii>PC I reckon.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

If a Call of Duty game is made by Treyarch, is it really a Call of Duty game? Call of Duty 3 was . . . underwelming. It's no surprise the next one coming out for Wii since Treyarch made it for all consoles last time they did it. Call of Duty is becoming two franchises, Call of Duty: Authentic and Call of Duty: LRCPWTPTE (Let Retarded Cousin Play With The Programing Tools Editions). The Infinity Ward CoDs (the real Call of Duty games) are probably never going to be on the Wii since they look like they are gunning for better graphics.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

*Triple Post* delete please

*Triple Post* delete please