By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next Call of Duty title will hit 360, PS3, PC, PS2, and Wii

I will buy the Wii version if the controls are good and there is both splitscreen and online MP, since there are no good splitscreen Wii FPS'.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Well what other CoD games are coming out soon? because last time I checked, CoD5 was due before the end of the year.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

i cant beleive ps2 will get it,it still has life left in it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Sounds like a PS2 port for the Wii.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

^or it could be the other way around

Around the Network

until now we had ps2 version of games- and then ports to Wii.
probably from now on it's going to be the exact opposite. First Wii, then ps2.

ps2 owners should be happy, thanks to Wii, their console should live a little longer.

(\__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

after playing medal of honour heroes 2....I think i'll stick to the PC version of COD5.

Radziel said:
until now we had ps2 version of games- and then ports to Wii.
probably from now on it's going to be the exact opposite. First Wii, then ps2.

ps2 owners should be happy, thanks to Wii, their console should live a little longer.

yes i also think wii will keep ps2 alive a little longer

Thank god it's back to WWII. I just don't like the "modern warfare" setting of COD4. I mean, the so called "wars" these days have little to be proud about. (e.g. The "unprovoked" US invasion of Iraq)

At least in WWII, it's a matter of life and death that the Axis does not win, since they are extremely brutal to the citizens of their occupied territories.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

^yeah i also like WWII settings ,i dont know why alot of people dislike it