By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm actually gunna laugh so hard if Xbone manages to beat the ps4 in sales xD

Tagged games:

tbone51 said:
I'll laugh so hard if WiiU sells the most

^This!

Actually, it could be funny.  Then Sony become 3rd party for Nintendo. 

I think the PS4 will have a great launch.  Till that is, the other Advanced HD system comes out an people see them both.  Then things will get really interesting.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Before next gen consoles were announce, I always though it would be a close game between all 3. A lot closer than this get, something like 60-70 mil each and that's it. However MS shot themselves in the foot and ruined much of their reputation. PS4 'success' isn't from the PS4, it's from MS mistakes. I won't laugh, I'll be disappointed that MS and their policies, back steps and lying came through.

Hmm, pie.

OdinHades said:
Apple will release a console next year. Boom, we're all done, nobody buys Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft anymore. Just that underpowered Apple thing for 999 $. Well, at lest we won't have to deal with the Apple fanboys, they won't come here. They don't even know what a forum is. They are on facebook. And in 20 years, old men will talk about those good old times when Sony fought against Microsoft. Just like today old men talk about the good old times when it was all Nintendo vs. Sega.

;)

Why do you torment us so?

The Fury said:

Before next gen consoles were announce, I always though it would be a close game between all 3. A lot closer than this get, something like 60-70 mil each and that's it. However MS shot themselves in the foot and ruined much of their reputation. PS4 'success' isn't from the PS4, it's from MS mistakes. I won't laugh, I'll be disappointed that MS and their policies, back steps and lying came through.

Well playstation has the momentum ending this generation and as there isnt a years gap this time, it should easily carry it into the next generation, especially with MS incompetant Managment and PR team currently. 

ChristianTheAtheist said:
tbone51 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

PS4 has a lot more going for it than the Vita had.

PS4 knows its audience, Vita is still searching for it.

But I'll treat this as any situation, we need results before we shout doom or praise.

I agree with this 100%. PS3 caught up, 3DS was Doomed, Gamecube's Successor was a Success (nobody expected it). We cant judge intill at least 2015 imo

Agreed. Xbox would have to bring many great exclusive games though, and those games would have to be better than PS4 exclusives, and that would be very unlikely.

Why? Only in your opinion. Teres plenty out there looking at sales that think Microsoft make beter games than Sony. 

I am one of them. 

Around the Network
think-man said:

I can't handle another Vita situation or even another Ps3 situation where it was clawing back into 2nd place. 

If it doesn't live up to the hype everyones bestowing upon it then Im actually gunna laugh my ass off xD I wont even defend my favourite Console maker anymore ill just concede!! it'll be no more excuses! i'll just let them have it!

Btw I dont think it will lose :P I'll just sneakily switch sides and laugh at you if it does ^^

I don't like this attitude. If you're a supporter, be a supporter. Through good and bad, unless ofcourse the team that you are rooting for fucks you over, then one should reconsider one's alegiance. 

think-man said:

I can't handle another Vita situation or even another Ps3 situation where it was clawing back into 2nd place. 

If it doesn't live up to the hype everyones bestowing upon it then Im actually gunna laugh my ass off xD I wont even defend my favourite Console maker anymore ill just concede!! it'll be no more excuses! i'll just let them have it!

Btw I dont think it will lose :P I'll just sneakily switch sides and laugh at you if it does ^^

Im gonna laugh so hard when Sega makes another console and sells 200 million consoles xD

I will become a sega fan xP

selnor1983 said:
ChristianTheAtheist said:
tbone51 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

PS4 has a lot more going for it than the Vita had.

PS4 knows its audience, Vita is still searching for it.

But I'll treat this as any situation, we need results before we shout doom or praise.

I agree with this 100%. PS3 caught up, 3DS was Doomed, Gamecube's Successor was a Success (nobody expected it). We cant judge intill at least 2015 imo

Agreed. Xbox would have to bring many great exclusive games though, and those games would have to be better than PS4 exclusives, and that would be very unlikely.

Why? Only in your opinion. Teres plenty out there looking at sales that think Microsoft make beter games than Sony. 

I am one of them. 

They will have too, like this gen they will share 95% of the game library, PS4 version will most often have the graphical edge and the PS4 is cheaper, your average punter will just pick up a PS4.

MS has to do what Sony did last gen, bring the exclusives thick and fast.

I think were in for a complete reversal this gen, when alot of people got PS3 just for the exclusives and most multiplats on 360, this time most will get XOne for the exclusives and most multiplats on PS4. 

Xenostar said:

They will have too, like this gen they will share 95% of the game library, PS4 version will most often have the graphical edge and the PS4 is cheaper, your average punter will just pick up a PS4.

This. PS4 is smaller, cheaper and more powerful = win.

i said before it will most likely come down to supply the first year of who gets ahead. but i think sony will be a head by a few since its cheaper and a bit more powerful and kinect free.