By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm actually gunna laugh so hard if Xbone manages to beat the ps4 in sales xD

Tagged games:

Lifetime sales could end up being partially unexpected.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Not going to happen, Blank

I think the story of the PS3 is funnier though. MS did the 180 pretty fast and made the X1 look more like PS4 so it's not like the X1 of today is the same police box from yesterday. It's a weaker but more expensive PS4 with the Xbox name on it.

A lot of the new games for it just look like PlayStation games to me.

Ryse = God Of War
Powerstar Golf = HotShots Golf
Project Spark = LittleBigPlanet

Next year, when the X1 gets a price drop to $399(Kinectless bundle), it's still going to get outsold by the PS4($399 also) when the boost settles down

They aint beating nothing in sales but we will see

enditall727 said:
Not going to happen, Blank

I think the story of the PS3 is funnier though. MS did the 180 pretty fast and made the X1 look more like PS4 so it's not like the X1 of today is the same police box from yesterday. It's a weaker but more expensive PS4 with the Xbox name on it.

A lot of the new games for it just look like PlayStation games to me.

Ryse = God Of War
Powerstar Golf = HotShots Golf
Project Spark = LittleBigPlanet

Next year, when the X1 gets a price drop to $399(Kinectless bundle), it's still going to get outsold by the PS4($399 also) when the boost settles down

They aint beating nothing in sales but we will see

Exactly, no reason for ps owners to switch at all.

I think the games announced for the x1 are much better in my opinion but I doubt the x1 will outsell the ps4. $100 is a lot of money for many and that s without saying all the bad PR Xbox 1 had.

Keep dreaming, because it's not going to happen. The Xbox couldn't even beat the PS3 this gen and they got a 6 million console head start.

The Vita only lags in sales because they don't have any IPs to combat Nintendo's on the mobile front. In console, Playstation is still the #1 brand when it comes to consoles, make no mistake about it.

Around the Network

Lol what a hypocrite, switching sides because of sales. Do you really get butt hurt because of sales?