By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm actually gunna laugh so hard if Xbone manages to beat the ps4 in sales xD

Tagged games:

OdinHades said:
Apple will release a console next year. Boom, we're all done, nobody buys Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft anymore. Just that underpowered Apple thing for 999 $. Well, at lest we won't have to deal with the Apple fanboys, they won't come here. They don't even know what a forum is. They are on facebook. And in 20 years, old men will talk about those good old times when Sony fought against Microsoft. Just like today old men talk about the good old times when it was all Nintendo vs. Sega.

;)

i would quit gaming before wasting $1 on a crapple product.

User was banned for this post - Kantor

Around the Network

Like many have been saying, in all likelihood, it will simply boil down to who can bring more units to retail during the launch window.

The cost factor will probably end up being a much bigger factor than many people realize though. A $500 console simply isn't going to sell to the general consumer base in any significant manner and it will literally be the MS fan base that sustains sales until the XB1 sees its first price cut.

ithis said:
think-man said:

I can't handle another Vita situation or even another Ps3 situation where it was clawing back into 2nd place. 

If it doesn't live up to the hype everyones bestowing upon it then Im actually gunna laugh my ass off xD I wont even defend my favourite Console maker anymore ill just concede!! it'll be no more excuses! i'll just let them have it!

Btw I dont think it will lose :P I'll just sneakily switch sides and laugh at you if it does ^^

I don't like this attitude. If you're a supporter, be a supporter. Through good and bad, unless ofcourse the team that you are rooting for fucks you over, then one should reconsider one's alegiance. 

I'll be more laughing at the fanboys, I will always have alot of love for Sony but If I dont laugh i'll cry xD

Well. Maelstrom created some stupidly long blog about the current economic climate, and that a $500 console stands no chance of success in this economy. It seemed well researched.

BTW: Nintendo will release Mario 3D World at the same day as XBone is released. How much console selling power do 3D Mario still have? Will Nintendo release a bundle similar to WWHD?

Anything can happen:P

The only way they can do it is by offering a $400 model without Kinect.

Around the Network

The only way they can do it is by offering a $400 model without Kinect.

Well, they have never really beaten Sony in sales, so it would be surprising if the XBO outsells the PS4, even the PS3 has outsold the 360.

So you change sides based on who sells the most... TRAITOR!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

think-man said:

I can't handle another Vita situation or even another Ps3 situation where it was clawing back into 2nd place. 

If it doesn't live up to the hype everyones bestowing upon it then Im actually gunna laugh my ass off xD I wont even defend my favourite Console maker anymore ill just concede!! it'll be no more excuses! i'll just let them have it!

Btw I dont think it will lose :P I'll just sneakily switch sides and laugh at you if it does ^^

?? The vita is totally irrelevant to ps4...........................

I don't understand why people think they are some part of winning side over sales. Some of my favourite games ever have not sold well compared to bigger titles (Stalker, Dark Souls, etc..)

Microsoft is going to have to dig deep and literally find a bunch of golden companies to out perform Sonys development on a first, second and third party level.