By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm actually gunna laugh so hard if Xbone manages to beat the ps4 in sales xD

Tagged games:

think-man said:

I can't handle another Vita situation or even another Ps3 situation where it was clawing back into 2nd place. 

If it doesn't live up to the hype everyones bestowing upon it then Im actually gunna laugh my ass off xD I wont even defend my favourite Console maker anymore ill just concede!! it'll be no more excuses! i'll just let them have it!

Btw I dont think it will lose :P I'll just sneakily switch sides and laugh at you if it does ^^

Wait till end of September when Microsoft gonna be able to release Xbox one spec and you will see how many people gonna cancel their ps4 orders and try to get Xbox one but ill doubt Xbox one gonna sell more this year because they only releasing Xbox one in 13 countries and Sony releasing ps4 in 32 countries but in 2014 Xbox one gonna crash  ps4 due to high sales 

Around the Network

I'll laugh if Sony sell the most

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

realgamer said:
think-man said:

I can't handle another Vita situation or even another Ps3 situation where it was clawing back into 2nd place. 

If it doesn't live up to the hype everyones bestowing upon it then Im actually gunna laugh my ass off xD I wont even defend my favourite Console maker anymore ill just concede!! it'll be no more excuses! i'll just let them have it!

Btw I dont think it will lose :P I'll just sneakily switch sides and laugh at you if it does ^^

Wait till end of September when Microsoft gonna be able to release Xbox one spec and you will see how many people gonna cancel their ps4 orders and try to get Xbox one but ill doubt Xbox one gonna sell more this year because they only releasing Xbox one in 13 countries and Sony releasing ps4 in 32 countries but in 2014 Xbox one gonna crash  ps4 due to high sales 

LOL. Not going to happen, sorry. The x1 specs are already well known, and the highest spec machine doesn't usually win the sales race.

iamdeath said:
realgamer said:
think-man said:

LOL. Not going to happen, sorry. The x1 specs are already well known, and the highest spec machine doesn't usually win the sales race.

So u saying if ps4 was weaker than on Xbox one people would have buy it ? People buying ps4 because its stronger than Xbox one on the paper 

realgamer said:
iamdeath said:
realgamer said:
think-man said:

So u saying if ps4 was weaker than on Xbox one people would have buy it ? People buying ps4 because its stronger than Xbox one on the paper 

PS2 was weaker then xbox. PS3 was weaker for most games and outsold 360. ps1 was weaker then n64 yet outsold it. Also the Specs of x1 are weaker and ps4 is cheaper, even if x1 was slightly more powerfull playstation is way too strong  WW for x1 to outsell ps4.

Ps4 is outselling x1 because of price, brand recognition, specs are only 1 part of that.

Around the Network

I don't expect this to happen worldwide, maybe in the US though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

iamdeath said:
realgamer said:
iamdeath said:
realgamer said:
think-man said:

PS2 was weaker then xbox. PS3 was weaker for most games and outsold 360. ps1 was weaker then n64 yet outsold it. Also the Specs of x1 are weaker and ps4 is cheaper, even if x1 was slightly more powerfull playstation is way too strong  WW for x1 to outsell ps4.

Ps4 is outselling x1 because of price, brand recognition, specs are only 1 part of that.

Of course will be hard for Xbox one to sell out ps4 world wide because of japan and asia matket but I'm sure Xbox one gonna sell out ps4 In USA and uk but not at launch but in 2014 will do 

realgamer said:
iamdeath said:
realgamer said:
iamdeath said:
realgamer said:
think-man said:

Of course will be hard for Xbox one to sell out ps4 world wide because of japan and asia matket but I'm sure Xbox one gonna sell out ps4 In USA and uk but not at launch but in 2014 will do 

Even that is debateable. MS had a year head start and everything going for them last egn even price...not so this time. Pre-orders almost dounle for ps4 in the US speaks volumes.

In fact, this year the ps3 is outselling 360 in the UK.

The way it was described to me from a non-gamer is that IF he were to purchase a console, it would be the Xbox One because he is into fantasy football.

It's these types of people MS are attempting to add to their market, but unlikely to attain due to the cost of the device. Simply put, if you aren't into gaming the device falls short of features for its price.

I too would laugh if the X1 beats the ps4 though it would have been funnier if X1 kept its original mission statement, now it's less likely to be funny.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?