By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY: A New Announcement This Monday! Related To XY? or Somethig Completly New (WiiU Title?)

How Much Will Pokemon XY Sell Lifetime?

Over 25Mil O.o 76 38.00%

22mil-25mil 12 6.00%

20mil-22mil 33 16.50%

18mil-20mil 27 13.50%

16mil-18mil 18 9.00%

14mil-16mil 15 7.50%

Under 14mil (Trolololo) 14 7.00%

Total:195
tbone51 said:
Zero999 said:
tbone51 said:
Zero999 said:

mega mawile was confirmed to be geting a def and sp def boost. so even if the base atack gets lower, it will still be huge with huge power (pun intended) while having good defenses + many resistances + two imunities + swords dance + priority in sucker punch that now hits steels better...

if azumarill gets a fairy jet or something, it's gonna hurt.

movepool= Stockpile, nuff said! Buttttt i'll say more! Its typing only weak against fire/ground now! Also dont forget his intimidate ability! He is insanely OP now!

it is true that mawile can still use intimidate at least once since we don't know if mega evolution lasts for the battle or untill switch out.

Here , intimidate is an ability that triggers on switch or start of the battle, since mega evo occurs during atk then it can keep on using it intill it mega evolves ex: Int⇒mega⇒Switch⇒Switch back= No sinced it mega evo and its permanent during battle but you can do this...Int⇒Switch⇒Switch back⇒Int⇒Mega... Hope this helps!

I know. it gives it even more set up opportunities.

I'm also interested in mega absol. with a higher atack and speed it should be great. and magic bounce not only is amazing by itself, it also helps sucker punch A LOT.

Around the Network

new English trailer for the new news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qQPNO9D8rw

ktay95 said:

yay, we can change outfits now!

Zero999 said:
ktay95 said:

yay, we can change outfits now!

i wonder how slutty i can make my girl =P

just kidding, ima make a slutty guy

Lots of new details released today! If I wasnt on my phone, Id post them.

Around the Network

Aye new info, mostly English translations:

English translation of starter evoultions:

Chespin -> Quilladin

Fennekin -> Braixen

Froakie -> Frogadier

English Translation of Fossil Pokemon:

Rock/Dragon poke is Tyrunt (ability is still called Strong Jaw)

Rock/Ice poke is Amaura (ability changed to Refrigerate)

Tyrunt = Jaw Fossil, Amaura = Sail Fossil

The Team Flare admins are:

The purple-haired woman is Celosia.

The orange-haired woman is Aliana.

The green-haired woman is Bryony.

The blue-haired woman is Mable.

The red haired man is called Xerosic.

The actress is to be called Diantha.

Some other english translations:

The customisable dog poke is Furfrou (ability still called Fur Coat)

Learns Baby Doll Eyes which moves first and lowers the opponent's Attack.

The process to customise it is called Trimming.

The new cat poke called Meowstic.

Some more changes regarding types:

Ghost types are no longer affected by moves that prevent fleeing such as Mean Look.

Grass Pokémon can't be Leech Seeded or affected by moves such as SleepPowder or Stun Spore.

Electric types can no longer be Paralysed.

Other tibits:

Pyroar pictures were its male form.

The Global Link will have a mobile friendly version.

You can also record 10 second videos at the Trainer PR Studio.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:

Aye new info:

English translation of starter evoultions

Chespin -> Quilladin

Fennekin -> Braixen

Froakie -> Frogadier

English Translation of Fossil Pokemon

Rock/Dragon poke is Tyrunt (ability is still called Strong Jaw)

Rock/Ice poke is Amaura (ability changed to Refrigerate)

Tyrunt = Jaw Fossil, Amaura = Sail Fossil

The customisable dog Pokémon, Torimian is to be called Furfrou while its ability Fur Coat retains its name. Its move, Baby Doll Eyes whichmoves first and lowers the opponent's Attack. The process to customise it is called Trimming

The cat Pokémon, Nyaonikusu is to be called Meowstic.

Pyroar has a female form

The Team Flare admins are: The purple-haired woman is Celosia, the orange-haired woman is Aliana, the green-haired woman is Bryony, and the blue-haired woman is Mable. The final one of the lot is a man called Xerosic, whose red goggles and hair make quite an impression. The actress Karune is to be called Diantha.

The Global Link will have a mobile friendly version

Some more changes regarding types have been announced; Ghost types are no longer affected by moves that prevent fleeing such as Mean Look. Grass Pokémon can't be seeded or affected by moves such as SleepPowder or Stun Spore. Electric types can no longer be Paralysed

You can also record 10 second videos at the Trainer PR Studio

Wow awesome!

Strong Jaw looks like it would boost biting moves like crunch. There aren't many of those though so unless they add some new ones it's a bad ability.

Grass pokemon already can't be seeded. Not being able to be Spored is pretty big though.

Electric types not getting paralysed is also quite big.

Well if Tyrunt can learn Ice/Fire/Thunder Fang than Strong Jaw will be pretty neat

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Oh, I forgot about those moves. 20% boost to biting moves wouldn't be too bad. Iron Fist though is much better since the punch moves have 75 base power while the biting moves have 65 base power.

Edit: Assuming that my assumption about the ability is right and that the increase would be 20%. :p

While we are on a similar subject (listing biting moves), it reminds me of Mega-Blastoise abitility to increase dmg of Pulse moves.

How many are there? Is there only Water Pulse and Dark Pulse? Or is HydroPump considered a Pulse move? How good do you guys think this ability will end up being?

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)