By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Xbox one is this really the best launch lineup ever

No. And including the MultiPlats doesn't make it the best launch lineup ever because the PS4 is getting those too. PS4 and XBoxOne launch line ups are basically the same in quality ( including exclusives ) with everything else being in Playstation 4's favor:  Price, tech, power, the fact that the only country where the Xbox One will possibly outsell PS4 is America.

Microsoft's already lost.  I don't know why they're even bothering. 

Around the Network

The lack of Project Spark and D4 saddens me, so no. This ain't the best launch lineup.

it has something for everyone, so it is good, and multiplats are also available i dont see the problem here

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Wright said:

The lack of Project Spark and D4 saddens me, so no. This ain't the best launch lineup.

What's D4?

i believe it does

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Wright said:

What's D4?

Dark Dreams Don't Die.

Wright said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Wright said:

What's D4?

Dark Dreams Don't Die.

That Kinect game?

What did they offer?

NO

No, and while at it, I think the PS4 launch lineup is also weak.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"