By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Owners, Whats Your 3DS Library Currently?

How Many Retail Games Do You Own For Your 3DS? (Digital Counts, I meant that are Retail games!)

Over 20+ Games! o.O 27 13.71%

18-19 Games *.* 4 2.03%

15-17 Games :-D 16 8.12%

10-14 Games :-) 45 22.84%

5-9 Games :-/ 68 34.52%

1-4 Games :'( 37 18.78%

Total:197
TheKoreanGuy said:
tbone51 said:

you already have the 3 best games currently out! Good luck with getting the rest that you need!

3D land,  New Leaf, and Fire Emblem? I think Pokemon and Zelda will soon be up there with the best. :P

If i had to put a list of must own titles it be Fire Emblem+Pokemon XY+SM3DL. Any of Those 3 games is a must have or buy a 3DS/2DS titles imo. If there were 10 must have without personal reference yes AC would be on the list with Luigi's Mansion. Maybe LoZ but i have to wait and see for myself. I believe SSB as well!

Around the Network

5 games that I don't play very much.

Super Mario 3D Land
Kid Icarus
Mario Kart 7
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Ridge Racer 3D

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

radiantshadow92 said:
fire emblem and pokemon

1 of those games is enough to buy a 3DS for sure! Are you gonna get anything else?

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:

Retail? 5 I guess. Kid Icarus: Uprising, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and I just picked up Bit.Trip Saga on the eShop for five bucks. :P

thats all you got? i mean you can include digital just has to be a retail game! i only got one digital retail game which is MK7 and thats cuz of the xl bundle i got last year for $159.99!

Those are all of my retail games. I also have 21 eShop/Virtal Console/3D Classic games.

I don't play as many games as most of the people on this site. :P I do have Pokémon Y and Link Between Worlds pre-ordered, though. And I did have Project X Zone, but I traded it in for Shin Megami Tensei.

There are a couple of 3DS games I know I'll get eventually, the timing just isn't right at the moment. First among them is Luigi's Mansion 2. Also keep in mind I somehow skipped the DS generation so I have like 10 DS games I've been playing since I got my 3DS last year.

pokemon is all that matters are you getting SSB?

MDMAlliance said:
the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:

Retail? 5 I guess. Kid Icarus: Uprising, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and I just picked up Bit.Trip Saga on the eShop for five bucks. :P

thats all you got? i mean you can include digital just has to be a retail game! i only got one digital retail game which is MK7 and thats cuz of the xl bundle i got last year for $159.99!

Those are all of my retail games. I also have 21 eShop/Virtal Console/3D Classic games.

I don't play as many games as most of the people on this site. :P I do have Pokémon Y and Link Between Worlds pre-ordered, though. And I did have Project X Zone, but I traded it in for Shin Megami Tensei.

There are a couple of 3DS games I know I'll get eventually, the timing just isn't right at the moment. First among them is Luigi's Mansion 2. Also keep in mind I somehow skipped the DS generation so I have like 10 DS games I've been playing since I got my 3DS last year.

Me too

you got to catch up to 2013 O.o

Around the Network
FlowwolF said:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Kart 7
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D

and hopefully soon: Pokémon X

Not to many games huh! at least yu have KIU! You need pokemon, the 3ds was meant for it!

mysticwolf said:

Super Mario 3D Land
Kid Icarus
Mario Kart 7
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Ridge Racer 3D

not interested in any other games?

tbone51 said:
mysticwolf said:

Super Mario 3D Land
Kid Icarus
Mario Kart 7
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Ridge Racer 3D

not interested in any other games?

It's not that, it's just that I play console/PC more often; I don't have much time to play games as it is, so when I do I play console. Didn't even bring my 3DS to college, because last year I did and I never used it. 

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

tbone51 said:
Chris1596 said:
I've got
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity
Luigi's Mansion 2
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Mario Kart 7
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
Lego Star Wars 3
Asphalt 3D
Ridge Racer 3D
Rayman 3D

need more games :0 your definitely getting XY if you got mystery dungeon, how about loz a link between worlds!

Yeah I know, now I've got a job ill be able to buy more games, and yeah I'm probably gonna get Pokemon X and I've never really played any Zelda games 

Chris1596 said:
tbone51 said:
Chris1596 said:
I've got
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity
Luigi's Mansion 2
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Mario Kart 7
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
Lego Star Wars 3
Asphalt 3D
Ridge Racer 3D
Rayman 3D

need more games :0 your definitely getting XY if you got mystery dungeon, how about loz a link between worlds!

Yeah I know, now I've got a job ill be able to buy more games, and yeah I'm probably gonna get Pokemon X and I've never really played any Zelda games 

Zelda is a great franchise! Get OoT 3D,its nt called the best game for nothing :0