By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Owners, Whats Your 3DS Library Currently?

How Many Retail Games Do You Own For Your 3DS? (Digital Counts, I meant that are Retail games!)

Over 20+ Games! o.O 27 13.71%

18-19 Games *.* 4 2.03%

15-17 Games :-D 16 8.12%

10-14 Games :-) 45 22.84%

5-9 Games :-/ 68 34.52%

1-4 Games :'( 37 18.78%

Total:197
RolStoppable said:
osed125 said:

I only had a 3DS for about 4 months now. I bought one because of Fire Emblem and previous to that I was only interested in Kid Icarus and Virtue's Last Reward. Haven't bought KI yet because it's retail only. I'm planning to buy M&L: Dream Team as soon as I finish Virtue's Last Reward. Other future purchases are: Ace Attorney 5 (when I finish Apollo Justice some day), Zelda. MK 7 and maybe Luigi's Mansion. 

Don't know about this millennium girl game you are speaking off and I don't have interest in Bravely Default (although tbh I haven't seen much footage of it).

The Millenium Girl game is a remake of the first Etrian Odyssey. I am not sure how much they changed, but I'll buy it, because the original was really rough around the edges compared to all of its sequels. Well, I'll buy it, if it ever comes to Europe. Fingers crossed for a digital-only release, because that's all I can realistically hope for.

Well I've been enjoying EO IV quite a lot, but unfortunately with SMT IV and Virtue's Last Reward (plus life itself) I haven't had much time to play it. But it's really addicting and enjoyable (plus hard as balls), so who knows, maybe I'll get the millennium girl game as well.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

you need XY and SSB and your good!

I dunno, I'm not really into Pokémon anymore... I might get it, eventually, but I most likely won't. I've become less and less interested in the franchise with every generation, and never even played Black/White 2 (never came close to finishing the first White, same goes for Pearl, and just barely made it to the end of Sapphire, the gens before that, I was hooked).

Smash Bros. I'll be getting for sure, though I might get the Wii U one before the 3DS version. Unless they do some crazy 2-in-1 deal!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Mah Virtual Console games:

LoZ: Oracle of Ages
LoZ: Oracle of Seasons
LoZ: Link's Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros
Metroid
Pac-Man
Kirby's Dream Land
Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super C
Ghosts'N Goblins

3D Classics:

Kirby's Adventure
Kid Icarus

3DS non-retail non-DSi ware downloads:

Pushmo
Liberation Maiden
Crimson Shroud
Colors! 3D
HarmoKnight
Gunman Clive
Nano Assault EX
Fluidity spincycle
Steamworld Dig

tbone51 said:

you already have the 3 best games currently out! Good luck with getting the rest that you need!

3D land,  New Leaf, and Fire Emblem? I think Pokemon and Zelda will soon be up there with the best. :P

fire emblem and pokemon

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:

Retail? 5 I guess. Kid Icarus: Uprising, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and I just picked up Bit.Trip Saga on the eShop for five bucks. :P

thats all you got? i mean you can include digital just has to be a retail game! i only got one digital retail game which is MK7 and thats cuz of the xl bundle i got last year for $159.99!

Those are all of my retail games. I also have 21 eShop/Virtal Console/3D Classic games.

I don't play as many games as most of the people on this site. :P I do have Pokémon Y and Link Between Worlds pre-ordered, though. And I did have Project X Zone, but I traded it in for Shin Megami Tensei.

There are a couple of 3DS games I know I'll get eventually, the timing just isn't right at the moment. First among them is Luigi's Mansion 2. Also keep in mind I somehow skipped the DS generation so I have like 10 DS games I've been playing since I got my 3DS last year.

MDMAlliance said:

Mah Virtual Console games:

LoZ: Oracle of Ages
LoZ: Oracle of Seasons
LoZ: Link's Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros
Metroid
Pac-Man
Kirby's Dream Land
Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super C
Ghosts'N Goblins

3D Classics:

Kirby's Adventure
Kid Icarus

3DS non-retail non-DSi ware downloads:

Pushmo
Liberation Maiden
Crimson Shroud
Colors! 3D
HarmoKnight
Gunman Clive
Nano Assault EX
Fluidity spincycle
Steamworld Dig

You should get Zelda II and learn the meaning of raging at a video game.

the_dengle said:
tbone51 said:
the_dengle said:

Retail? 5 I guess. Kid Icarus: Uprising, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and I just picked up Bit.Trip Saga on the eShop for five bucks. :P

thats all you got? i mean you can include digital just has to be a retail game! i only got one digital retail game which is MK7 and thats cuz of the xl bundle i got last year for $159.99!

Those are all of my retail games. I also have 21 eShop/Virtal Console/3D Classic games.

I don't play as many games as most of the people on this site. :P I do have Pokémon Y and Link Between Worlds pre-ordered, though. And I did have Project X Zone, but I traded it in for Shin Megami Tensei.

There are a couple of 3DS games I know I'll get eventually, the timing just isn't right at the moment. First among them is Luigi's Mansion 2. Also keep in mind I somehow skipped the DS generation so I have like 10 DS games I've been playing since I got my 3DS last year.

Me too

TheKoreanGuy said:

You should get Zelda II and learn the meaning of raging at a video game.

I played Zelda II. "This isn't so hard," I said to myself, "I don't see why everyone has so much trouble with this game." Then I got to the endgame. I may never pick it up again.

I never felt like the game was being unfairly difficult, though. It was just very challenging.

Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Kart 7
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D

and hopefully soon: Pokémon X