By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Owners, Whats Your 3DS Library Currently?

How Many Retail Games Do You Own For Your 3DS? (Digital Counts, I meant that are Retail games!)

Over 20+ Games! o.O 27 13.71%

18-19 Games *.* 4 2.03%

15-17 Games :-D 16 8.12%

10-14 Games :-) 45 22.84%

5-9 Games :-/ 68 34.52%

1-4 Games :'( 37 18.78%

Total:197
the_dengle said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

You should get Zelda II and learn the meaning of raging at a video game.

I played Zelda II. "This isn't so hard," I said to myself, "I don't see why everyone has so much trouble with this game." Then I got to the endgame. I may never pick it up again.

I never felt like the game was being unfairly difficult, though. It was just very challenging.

The first few dungeons are pretty easy and straightforward. It was actually quite enjoyable and clearing the dungeons using my jumping skills was satisfying. Then the game starts hammering you with some of most annoying enemies in video game history. And the latter dungeons are not fun to go through, with hidden passages, dead ends, and the like. Just getting to the dungeons started to become painful.

Oh god that last dungeon was brutal, it was like everything you hated about the game all put together in a single section of the game. But it was still memorable (in good ways and bad) and I like that it differs heavily from other Zelda games and that a few staples of the Zelda series were born from it. It would have been interesting to see more games like it. Yeah, and you're right. Not unfair but absolutely brutal and not made for kids. :P

Btw, nice sig.

Around the Network

Retail
Fire Emblem: Awakening (Physical and Digital)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Mario Kart 7
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
StarFox 64 3D
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
Steeldiver

Retail Games I Plan to purchase by year's end (in current order of importance to me):
Pokemon X (Definite)
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Definite)
Project X Zone (Probable)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Maybe)
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Maybe)
Luigi's Mansion (Maybe)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Maybe)

eShop/DSiWare (most of these imported from my DSi)
Castle Conqueror
Castle Conqueror Against
Castle Conqueror Revolution
Castle Conqueror Heroes
WarioWare: Snapped
Dragon Quest Wars
Publisher Dream
Divergent Shift
Stratego - Next Edition -
Art Style AQUIA
Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again!
Crimson Shroud

eShop games I plan to purchase:
Pushmo
Crashmo

Virtual Console
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Wario Land 4
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
WarioWar, Inc.: Mega Microgame$
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Zelda: The Minish Cap
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Zelda: Link's Awakening
Donkey Kong
Kirby's Dream Land
Super Mario Land
The Sword of Hope II
Dragon Crystal
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II The Adventure of Link
Yoshi
Ice Climber
Balloon Fight
Donkey Kong Jr
NES Open Tournament Golf
Wrecking Crew
Metroid
Super Mario Bros

VC Games I plan to purchase:
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Any Pokemon Games if they ever come out.

I've played (through Gamefly) several other 3DS games including NSMB2, SM3DL and Paper Mario Sticker Star. I also got to play some of SMT IV from a friend of mine (also got his Club Nintendo code so I have $30 to spend on the eShop :) )

Systems Currently Playing: WiiU, PS3, 3DS

Also Have: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, PS1, N64, PS2, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, DSLite, DSi, Android (RazorMax), iPhone (4), iPad (2)

In the order I got them
Super Mario 3d land (This game is so inferior to 2d mario but I like it for a handheld title. However I am not happy with its sequal being on wii u! >:( )
Kid Icarus:Uprising ( I LOVE this game. Ever since I got it 3d land was never played ever again)
Animal Crossing (Nice game, addicting to.)

That's it but I do plan to buy
Pokemon Y (Its pokemon! How can you not buy this?!?)
Link between two worlds (I hate recent Zelda titles and would avoid this one but it is a sequel to the best Zelda game ever! So I will give it a shot)

I had it for 2 months now.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Retail-wise 11 3DS games:
Super Mario 3D Land
Ocarina of Time 3D
Pilotwings
Paper Mario
KIU
NSMB2
RE Mercenaries
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
MK7
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

Then I have 7 DS games, the Ambassador games, 8 DSiware games, 3 more Virtual Console games, and 17 eShop games. Then when I have Streetpasses, I have the 4 paid for Streetpass games.

killeryoshis said:
In the order I got them
Super Mario 3d land (This game is so inferior to 2d mario but I like it for a handheld title. However I am not happy with its sequal being on wii u! >:( )
Kid Icarus:Uprising ( I LOVE this game. Ever since I got it 3d land was never played ever again)
Animal Crossing (Nice game, addicting to.)

That's it but I do plan to buy
Pokemon Y (Its pokemon! How can you not buy this?!?)
Link between two worlds (I hate recent Zelda titles and would avoid this one but it is a sequel to the best Zelda game ever! So I will give it a shot)

I had it for 2 months now.

KIU is my favorite game on 3ds, also you need Fire Emblem, other than that pokemon xy+LoZ which you said your getting

Around the Network

Harry Potter 1-4
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Mario Kart
Mario 3d world
I have pretty much all lego ds games, ff4, and pokemon white. Never had a ds so...

Exmongum said:
Retail-wise 11 3DS games:
Super Mario 3D Land
Ocarina of Time 3D
Pilotwings
Paper Mario
KIU
NSMB2
RE Mercenaries
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
MK7
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

Then I have 7 DS games, the Ambassador games, 8 DSiware games, 3 more Virtual Console games, and 17 eShop games. Then when I have Streetpasses, I have the 4 paid for Streetpass games.

Cloud1989 said:
Harry Potter 1-4
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Mario Kart
Mario 3d world
I have pretty much all lego ds games, ff4, and pokemon white. Never had a ds so...

are you getting xy?

tbone51 said:

Got Luigi's mansion with my 3ds back in like Feb/March. After that I've bought...

1. Fire emblem

2. Punch Out

3. SMT IV

4. Ocarina

5. Dream Team

So i'm currently at 5-6 (depending on whether or not you count Punch Out) but I intend to get SM3DL, Pokemon X/Y and MK before the end of the year.

DucksUnlimited said:
tbone51 said:

Got Luigi's mansion with my 3ds back in like Feb/March. After that I've bought...

1. Fire emblem

2. Punch Out

3. SMT IV

4. Ocarina

5. Dream Team

So i'm currently at 5-6 (depending on whether or not you count Punch Out) but I intend to get SM3DL, Pokemon X/Y and MK before the end of the year.

great games to buy, are you not a zelda fan? Also next year SSB is a must!