By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The games of 08 : PSP .

okr said:
Good list.

Many of these games will help increasing game sales on a gaming device that has already sold 31 millions units. The PSP deserves it.

Yeah ... lets hope that some old games , that floped , will get some attention again , afther the interest will rise a bit again :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Some really good games, but I can't help but think it may be a waste for the developpers.

I love the PSP, I have like 13 games for it, but it pains me to such great games that so much time was spent towards failing miserably. It makes me not want to see the PSP hardware succeed so much.

Aj_habfan said:
Some really good games, but I can't help but think it may be a waste for the developpers.

I love the PSP, I have like 13 games for it, but it pains me to such great games that so much time was spent towards failing miserably. It makes me not want to see the PSP hardware succeed so much.

They didnt fail all that misserably ( that is if you mean commercially ) ... many games are undertracked , and mising reagions , so the numbers here are far from beeing accurate ...

Awesome, Looks like I'll need to buy my 3rd PSP this year, why did I sell my last two.. :(

I'm looking forward to:

God of War: Chain of Olympus
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Halo 3 (X360), Brain Age (NDS), Pokemon Diamond (NDS), Warhawk (PS3) 

Around the Network

theyre are some pretty good games there the best might be god of war

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ArtofAngels said:
Awesome, Looks like I'll need to buy my 3rd PSP this year, why did I sell my last two.. :(
 lol ... so this is why PSP hardware is selling so well :P @brute : I agree , thats my choice to :) 

theres some good ones there

p.s. 800th post!

Another game that you might want to add is MLB 08: The Show

i wanta play wipeout pulse!