By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster has been delayed to 2014 according to SE reps @ PAX

Square Enix: Please be patient.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Square Enix: Please be patient.

Were the ones who said "Please Understand" at E3 or something?

This should be their new slogan...

Squareenix - Please be patient.

Please Understand was Iwata (I forgot when though). They said "Please be Excited" at the sony conference.

badgenome said:
If we need an indication of just how far Square-Enix has fallen, this was announced back in September 2011 and according to Wikipedia it only took them two years to develop FFX in the first place.

I understand your point, but this isn't a fair comparison at all. This HD remaster is lucky to have 1/10th of the team and 1/10th of the resources that FFX did. Despite that, they've made some good changes and it's not a lazy remaster.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Thats fine with me, I probably was gonna be able to get it this year anyway

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Oh well that was one of the last games I was looking forward to on my PS3. Now that I no longer have it getting a PS4 will feel so great.

Around the Network

Lol is this the first HD Collection to get delayed?

How long does it take to release an HD Remaster!!! F*ck off Square!

I hate you Square

And I back the calls for next-gen platforms for this and their other game releasing then, Lightning Returns

But of course they won't, they'll probably announce a Wii port or something else bizzare

Wow thats crazy. The pop out those Ios games like nothing though.

Sony requested it. They wanted to strenghten the Vita 2014 software lineup. I bet the game was ready for holiday 2012. Damn you Sony!!!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!