By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [UPDATE] Xbox One Could Possibly Feature a Powerful Discrete GPU + APU rumor - New Sources and Info!

JoeTheBro said:
endimion said:
DonFerrari said:
People saying ethomaz is giving himself credit, when he is more credible, non troll and by himself got a bunch of fools banned. Don´t think he needs an alter ego to catch even more people on saying idiotic things.

oh yeah what makes ethomaz so credible???? there isn't anybody remotly credible around here beside maybe one or 2 guys that have some form of modest knowledge and you don't see them argue usually. and ethomaz is certainly not one of them.

Ethomaz is a hardware engineer or something. Think he works at Intell.

Also there are a lot of other credible people here, just none that you like I guess.

I lolled, apparently from what he says he works for IBM and looking at the little knowledge he has and he admits himself, I doubt he is a hardware engineer... and once again I said electrical engineer working in R&D so not a guy with a master in computer science from an obscure no name university, but a lead engineer with at least a couple masters and PhD...

So yeah, I stand by it, there is still no one here with anywhere close to the credential to know shit about what is and is not possible and actually happening. However, you can believe what you want if it pleases you. it has nothing to do with what I like or not, give me facts and actual data that can be reviewed or you're guess is just as good as mine even with some form of knowledge in the field. I have not seen a true debunking review that is any better than the secret sauce prophet argument so far, none whatsoever.

but whatever, you are a free to beLIEve :D

Around the Network
endimion said:
JoeTheBro said:

Also there are a lot of other credible people here, just none that you like I guess.

I lolled, apparently from what he says he works for IBM and looking at the little knowledge he has and he admits himself, I doubt he is a hardware engineer... and once again I said electrical engineer working in R&D so not a guy with a master in computer science from an obscure no name university, but a lead engineer with at least a couple masters and PhD...

So yeah, I stand by it, there is still no one here with anywhere close to the credential to know shit about what is and is not possible and actually happening. However, you can believe what you want if it pleases you. it has nothing to do with what I like or not, give me facts and actual data that can be reviewed or you're guess is just as good as mine even with some form of knowledge in the field. I have not seen a true debunking review that is any better than the secret sauce prophet argument so far, none whatsoever.

At bolded. I doubt even Mark Cerny has a phD lol. Where did you get the idea that a lead engineer must have a couple of MSc and phD.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

trixiemafia86 said:
endimion said:
JoeTheBro said:

At bolded. I doubt even Mark Cerny has a phD lol. Where did you get the idea that a lead engineer must have a couple of MSc and phD.

This is how it works: To hype dGPU, Cloud or Secret Sauce you can have elementary school degree (since I haven't saw any complaints from the graduation of forumers or employees stating favorable things), if you want to debuncle it you must have PhD and have worked in the development of Xbone hardware... so he can keep hiding in his cavern.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

This is all true.

JoeTheBro said:
endimion said:
DonFerrari said:
People saying ethomaz is giving himself credit, when he is more credible, non troll and by himself got a bunch of fools banned. Don´t think he needs an alter ego to catch even more people on saying idiotic things.

oh yeah what makes ethomaz so credible???? there isn't anybody remotly credible around here beside maybe one or 2 guys that have some form of modest knowledge and you don't see them argue usually. and ethomaz is certainly not one of them.

ahaha. Just no :)

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
JoeTheBro said:
endimion said:
DonFerrari said:

Go there and bet a ban with ethomaz and be the fourth to be banned for downplaying the guys formation.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Avoid using misterxmedia as a source and this thread should be dead already.

DonFerrari said:
Imaginedvl said:
JoeTheBro said:
endimion said:
DonFerrari said:

Go there and bet a ban with ethomaz and be the fourth to be banned for downplaying the guys formation.

What are you talking about lol A ban for not believing into that? are you real lol
It is not like I'm insulting him or anything close to that and looking at his posts in general I defintely not believe he is an hardware engineer; not sure what is bannable into that...

Imaginedvl said:
DonFerrari said:
Imaginedvl said:
JoeTheBro said:
endimion said:
DonFerrari said:

What are you talking about lol A ban for not believing into that? are you real lol
It is not like I'm insulting him or anything close to that and looking at his posts in general I defintely not believe he is an hardware engineer; not sure what is bannable into that...

Other people had a bet with him that he doesn't work there. That's why they get banned. I guess he proved them wrong. I never saw this though.

Imaginedvl said:

I'm sofftware engineer that works at IBM.

And all my post about hardware/software here in VGC are true... you can complain about my biased over PlayStation brand but not about hardware/software facts.