By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [UPDATE] Xbox One Could Possibly Feature a Powerful Discrete GPU + APU rumor - New Sources and Info!

landguy1 said:
fatslob-:O said:
landguy1 said:
fatslob-:O said:
drkohler said:
landguy1 said:
drkohler said:
landguy1 said:

I just stated that until M$ says there isn't(or we get a tear down done), it is still a possibility.

Take the time to read before you speak...  I didn't start this nor do I believe it to be true.

What is the point of "it is still a possibility" in your post, then?  If you thought it can't be true, then say so and don't cop out with a "maybe it could be true" statement. This puts you right into the corner of the "hopeful it happens crowd", despite that we know it is not going to happen.

Landguy should have known better by backing up a possiblity with some evidence.

I will tell you the same thing in this thread. READ THE THREAD before commenting.

"I didn't say there was.  I just stated that until M$ says there isn't(or we get a tear down done), it is still a possibility." -landguy1

Y'know we avoid making these asinine speculation's based on sanity. It is better for microsoft to give a run down of the kinect soc, however it is insane to expect the kinect to give it the xbone more computing power. 

Oh and read other people's posts even when it is not directly responding to anyone as it will give an insight on the situation.

Instead of telling me to read your posts why don't you use that brain of yours for a second to think about how likely the possibility is. 

Your kidding right?  That is what I said EARLIER IN THE THREAD.  I read the earlier comments and added that I didn't think it was true, but because it is a possibility we will have to wait for confirmation.  Confirmation will come in a few days when or if M$ debinks the latest theory of XB1's secret power.  Having read some of your comments in a few threads, it seems that you have a pretty good technical knowledge.  But because you weren't directly invovled in the XB1's design, and are making assumptions based on partial information.  I can't just take your opinion as FACT, I take your opinion as just that.  It's not like it will matter if the XB1 has the hidden power or not.  It's just something for the fanboys to BS about on the web.

My opinion !? (Just so you know it's more of an analysis) Plus I don't think we need confirmation. Think about it for a moment. Do you honestly think a tiny peripheral like kinect will be capable to dissipate more than 10 watts of power. News flash for you buddy, you don't need to be involved to know that that there will be heating issues if the processing component goes to a higher operating TDP. Even if it did have a hidden processor a 10 watt chip would pathetic in terms of giving the whole system more power and would still not be enough to close the gap that is bigger than the ps360.

Around the Network

Tag

Permabanned,

-Mr Khan

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you.

Locking.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.