By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [UPDATE] Xbox One Could Possibly Feature a Powerful Discrete GPU + APU rumor - New Sources and Info!

This thread at begin.

Fake. No tech exists to that happen. 0% believable... I tried to explain and people still wanted to believe... next time to post a rumor, please, create one that that at least is possible to happen and not something impossible today or in the next 10 years.

And I deserves a lot of apologises from some guys here.

I told you guys.

Around the Network

Can we like move on now from this thread the fact that penello confirmed that there was no discrete GPU and mods please lock this pointless thread already.

ethomaz said:

This thread at begin.

Fake. No tech exists to that happen. 0% believable... I tried to explain and people still wanted to believe... next time to post a rumor, please, create one that that at least is possible to happen and not something impossible today or in the next 10 years.

And I deserves a lot of apologises from some guys here.

I told you guys.

Your rainbow offends me. It should be Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Inidigo, Violet!!! And Unicorns do exist..

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
ethomaz said:

Imaginedvl said:

What are you talking about lol A ban for not believing into that? are you real lol
It is not like I'm insulting him or anything close to that and looking at his posts in general I defintely not believe he is an hardware engineer; not sure what is bannable into that...

I'm sofftware engineer that works at IBM.

And all my post about hardware/software here in VGC are true... you can complain about my biased over PlayStation brand but not about hardware/software facts.

Well I'm a software engineer too (working at Oracle) and I will never pretend to be a "hardware engineer" which is a completly different world. Maybe you proved to these guys that you are effectively a software engineer working for IBM but to me it means nothing while talking about the hardware. (I love how engineer is used in certain country while simply talking about application developpers even if it has nothing to do with real engineering but anyway).

As far as your post, as they are usualy just links to other sources I do not know why you assume I do not believe them, prove me wrong... You seems to assume a lot of things  :)

The way you are responding and biasing your posts (for instance if you post even a good news about MS/Xbox, you will find a way to turn it into something evil/bad/wrong/immoral/etc...)... And fyi, I do not even believe in these rumors about the dGPU and other stuff but I find interresting for people to talk about it and even speculate... You on the other hand are just posting that kind of stuff (the unicorn being the last in date...).

Good job Mr. Software Engineer who is also a Hardware Engineer ;)

Imaginedvl said:

Well I'm a software engineer too (working at Oracle) and I will never pretend to be a "hardware engineer" which is a completly different world. Maybe you proved to these guys that you are effectively a software engineer working for IBM but to me it means nothing while talking about the hardware. (I love how engineer is used in certain country while simply talking about application developpers even if it has nothing to do with real engineering but anyway).

As far as your post, as they are usualy just links to other sources I do not know why you assume I do not believe them, prove me wrong... You seems to assume a lot of things  :)

The way you are responding and biasing your posts (for instance if you post even a good news about MS/Xbox, you will find a way to turn it into something evil/bad/wrong/immoral/etc...)... And fyi, I do not even believe in these rumors about the dGPU and other stuff but I find interresting for people to talk about it and even speculate... You on the other hand are just posting that kind of stuff (the unicorn being the last in date...).

Good job Mr. Software Engineer who is also a Hardware Engineer ;)

I'm software enginee... create/research code/algorithms... I'm not a application developer (in software developer and Oracle part I have certification in Oracle Siebel but I just make consultant in this area).

The dGPU stated by the rumor is impossible unless they create a new tech at hardware level never used or created for any hardware company in the world... maybe in 10 years... what is impossible right now is impossible and nobody can change that.

And yeah... I'm right another time like most of my post related to hardware/software.

PS. I attemped to developer games too but just for hobby.

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
Imaginedvl said:
DonFerrari said:
Imaginedvl said:
JoeTheBro said:
endimion said:
DonFerrari said:
People saying ethomaz is giving himself credit, when he is more credible, non troll and by himself got a bunch of fools banned. Don´t think he needs an alter ego to catch even more people on saying idiotic things.

oh yeah what makes ethomaz so credible???? there isn't anybody remotly credible around here beside maybe one or 2 guys that have some form of modest knowledge and you don't see them argue usually. and ethomaz is certainly not one of them.

Ethomaz is a hardware engineer or something. Think he works at Intell.

ahaha. Just no :)

Go there and bet a ban with ethomaz and be the fourth to be banned for downplaying the guys formation.

What are you talking about lol A ban for not believing into that? are you real lol
It is not like I'm insulting him or anything close to that and looking at his posts in general I defintely not believe he is an hardware engineer; not sure what is bannable into that...

Other people had a bet with him that he doesn't work there. That's why they get banned. I guess he proved them wrong. I never saw this though.

nobody got banned because of that bet.....
just because we attacked him more than the "forum rules" allowed it... I made a comment about his "gang" coming to support him....

once again I'll stand by it... nobody here has any ground to talk about something as technical as what could be could not be hidden in the XB1

and to who ever said where I found that you need a PhD to be an engineer... I never said that but to be a lead engineer in R&D at intel IBM or AMD you probably need one.... at least any major company I worked for or with had PhD as lead engineers in R&D even the one with less than a 100 employees... so I doubt big corporation would cut corners on that if they can easily afford what a smaller company can....

funny thing noone here looked at the kinect and its rumored prossesing powah

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

endimion said:

just because we attacked him more than the "forum rules" allowed it... I made a comment about his "gang" coming to support him....

once again I'll stand by it... nobody here has any ground to talk about something as technical as what could be could not be hidden in the XB1

and to who ever said where I found that you need a PhD to be an engineer... I never said that but to be a lead engineer in R&D at intel IBM or AMD you probably need one.... at least any major company I worked for or with had PhD as lead engineers in R&D even the one with less than a 100 employees... so I doubt big corporation would cut corners on that if they can easily afford what a smaller company can....

The ban is to happen yet... he was banned and after that I got banned... so the progress was paused due these issues (we didn't have other contact with each other).

Now I will sent a new PM with the Moderation team to finish this issue... I expect some news soon.

And dGPU hidden in Xbone is impossible... read the dam MS chartz... it is impossible to put a dGPU in these diagrams unlesse they are lying.

ethomaz said:

endimion said:

The ban is to happen yet... he was banned and after that I got banned... so the progress was paused due these issues (we didn't have other contact with each other).

Now I will sent a new PM with the Moderation team to finish this issue... I expect some news soon.

And dGPU hidden in Xbone is impossible... read the dam MS chartz... it is impossible to put a dGPU in these diagrams unlesse they are lying.

kinect isn't in these diagrams so still likely

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

kinect isn't in these diagrams so still likely

What Kinect have to do with the Xbone graphic power? And yes... Kinect have a dedicated CPU and it doesn't need a GPU.