By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One thumbsticks could cause damage to your thumbs?

Zappykins said:
Zekkyou said:

Ah, so me, one person, preferring the PC after playing with the 360, PS3 and PC is proof the PC the single best platform for gaming?

Seems PC gamers truly are the master race then ;)

Again, it one perons playing all of them and rethinking his financial commitment.  He dumped his PS4 pre order for what he thought was better, the Xbox One.  That's a very powerful statement.   Sorry if it upsets you so much.

I gave you cake so you could go away and be happy.  Ok, hmm, I'll try again. Here have a motor cycle:

[image]

Seeing as he losing no money in the decision, that commitment was an illusion in the first place ^^ It's just a change in choice after the addition of new factors that a single person preferred. It's because it's one individual that i'm saying it's not remotely powerful. If you believed that, then you should believe this one guy who tried both controllers and said the XBO's thumb sticks hurt his thumbs, should you not?

By the way, resorting to the usage of childish condescending humor in situations of debate is often connected with the inability to allow criticism towards ones logic :) just thought i'd throw that out there~

Anyway, it's evident our understandings of what the opinions of a single people is worth is different, so we shall just have to leave it at that.

Around the Network

baby hands

Zekkyou said:

Seeing as he losing no money in the decision, that commitment was an illusion in the first place ^^ It's just a change in choice after the addition of new factors that a single person preferred. It's because it's one individual that i'm saying it's not remotely powerful. If you believed that, then you should believe this one guy who tried both controllers and said the XBO's thumb sticks hurt his thumbs, should you not?

By the way, resorting to the usage of childish condescending humor in situations of debate is often connected with the inability to allow criticism towards ones logic :) just thought i'd throw that out there~

Anyway, it's evident our understandings of what the opinions of a single people is worth is different, so we shall just have to leave it at that.

The illusions was replaced by reality - buy playing both systems.  And it really seems to put a bee in your bonnet.  An angry hornet even.

As someone who as used the new controller, I already responded to this guy.  Poor thing would have even worse troubles if he used and Xbox 360 controller with it's 'hard plastic' thumb sticks.  Plus those vicious little 4 dots on top.  Even, as you know, when someone is caught lying online, I usually try to give the person the benefit of the doubt.  And try to find a humors way to soften the subject.  Simple people are often distracted by sparkly things and they forget why they were so mad.

Do you need a hug?  Are you having a bad day/week?  Sometimes it helps to talk to someone.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

This is bad, hopefully they sort it out for the retail version.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

kowenicki said:
Osc89 said:
This is bad, hopefully they sort it out for the retail version.

no it isnt, because it is the opinion of one bloke.  nobody else, literally nobody, has mentioned it and our one poster that has actually handled it for an extended period cant understand what the guy is going on about.

so no need to fix anything. thanks.

Actually, kowenicki

and it paints me to say this because i dont much like you, xbox, or its franchises.

but Ive used the xbox one controller through certain channels due to where i work, for an extended period of time, with this in mind i will repeat what i said earlier in this thread, the OP is talking shit to get hits, and what he sees as the larger fanbase on his side, when in actual fact both the ps4 and xbox one controllers are substantially better than the ones they replace, in virtually all areas - under normal play the only part of the texture you feel is the lip before the ripple grip, but the rubber is soft enough not to cause issue, but firm enough to provide good traction, the same is true for the DS4, at this point in time both controllers feel exceptional and preference is entirely down to analog stick placement - anyone bringing up someone else with these controllers in a negative way is just talking plain smack out of fanboy rage.

Why people think this guys opinion is somehow different from some random nobody on a forum is beyond me, youtube fame means absolutely fuck all to me.

tl;dr, both the Xbox One controller and the DS4 are quite possibly the best two controllers ever made, for comfort, function, precision and ballance.

Around the Network
iceland said:
No pain no game

Fixed.

Back in my day we gamed 'til our thumbs bled and because that's what gamers did. That was every Saturday, on Sunday we went back for more.