By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One thumbsticks could cause damage to your thumbs?

Xbox One thumb sticks damaged thumb sticks just after 10 minutes of use. He starts talking about xbox one controller 4:52 and starts talking about ps4 controller at 5:42. Grips causes imprint and they are harsh. If its true then Microsoft should rectify it as soon as possible. Because I intend to use xbox one controller for my pc.

Source: http://n4g.com/news/1344489/xbox-one-thumbsticks-could-cause-damage-to-your-thumbs

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ifNPeWR4pc

Around the Network

*damaged thumbs of the user after 10 minutes of use

Maybe he's just incredibly sensitive, given MS have shown videos of the vigorous testing this controller has had I doubt something like this would be overlooked.

I really can't wait to feel the texture of these thumbsticks. The One's have that strange look to them and from videos I still don't fully understand the shape.

Someone on this site has had a hands on with the one controller, maybe they can give their 2 cents. forget who it was

Around the Network

No pain no gain

Looking at the guys hands my guess is that the thumbstick was defending itself.

Titan fall is worth it

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

My thumbs are already bleeding and i haven't even held it in my hands! Stay away from it people!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

thousands of people tried it just last week at gamescom. Nobody ever complained.

Now there is one video from a random blogger up on youtube and people here actually believe it.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...