By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One thumbsticks could cause damage to your thumbs?

kowenicki said:
pezus said:

Not only did he say that, but he also said the PS4 thumbsticks gave him tighter control than he has experienced before, while the One triggers are perhaps better.

I hope we'll see PC drivers for the DS4 because I definitely would want to use that instead of my DS3 now.

Edit: Don't know why he says Sony didn't change the controller much, though. Well, maybe he doesn't have too much experience with Sony consoles. I think he is mainly a PC gamer.

or he doesnt know what he is talking about.

Positive for PS4, negative for x1, he automatically doesn;'t have a clue... Many sites who have used the controllers said the same thing.

Around the Network

I'm buying an x1 now, then gonna sue MS for damages to my thumbs and never have to work again..YAY.

iamdeath said:
I'm buying an x1 now, then gonna sue MS for damages to my thumbs and never have to work again..YAY.

Good luck with that. 

NobleTeam360 said:
iamdeath said:

Good luck with that. 

Thanks!!

iamdeath said:
NobleTeam360 said:
iamdeath said:

Good luck with that. 

Thanks!!

Your welcome!!!!!

Around the Network

LOL that a bunch off BS 99.9% of all the people that tried the controller so far said that its one of the best controllers ever. Also since its basically the same controller then the 360's with slight improvements then millions of thumbs should be ruined already including mine since it was my controller of choice this generation.

He doesn't know what he's talking about?

Ok... Last time I heard, one's personal experience != everyone else's personal experience. ¬_¬

False.

It's the internet! Xbox One's controllers will cause cancer while the ps4 will cure it.

The controllers would have been put through more rigorous tests than 10 minutes of use.... Both of them.

ironmanDX said:
It's the internet! Xbox One's controllers will cause cancer while the ps4 will cure it.

The controllers would have been put through more rigorous tests than 10 minutes of use.... Both of them.

Idiotic joke. Don't post that shit.