By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Store outs Halo Xbox One story overview

Release date: 12/31/14

http://m.microsoftstore.com/msusa/ShoppingCart

Around the Network
Piernik said:
MaulerX said:
Munkeh111 said:
OH MY GOD

So Master Chief is going to go somewhere, fight some aliens and save the galaxy. That is really not what I expected from halo

So when you play the next Forza or GT, you won't expect to get in a car and try to get to the finish line first?

Really? For a moment there, I thought I was the one being sarcastic.

Fusioncode said:
So why haven't they been calling this Halo 5?

it's Halo ONE :D

don't know maybe it will be Square Frame Combat Revolved :D

*crow flies*

Ok I'm out

;P

Sweet

Fusioncode said:
So why haven't they been calling this Halo 5?

It's not clear.... but they have definitely said that it is not called Halo 5, but it effectively Halo 5. I just think that once you get to the number 5, people start to like to change the subtitles for marketing reasons. CoD lost the number after 5

Around the Network

How desperate is THIS? A game that's not even on the radar, has no release date and won't be out for YEARS, has box art, and pre orders.

It's like they're saying "hey you, yeah YOU, the kid who's about to preorder a PS4, we're gonna have Halo at some point. Remember Halo? HALO!!!!!".

lol

I don't think so that it is final art. If so, it would be very mehh.

Can't wait for more information especially for gameplay!

prayformojo said:

How desperate is THIS? A game that's not even on the radar, has no release date and won't be out for YEARS, has box art, and pre orders.

It's like they're saying "hey you, yeah YOU, the kid who's about to preorder a PS4, we're gonna have Halo at some point. Remember Halo? HALO!!!!!".

lol

Years? You mean next year cause that's when it releasing. 

IM a halo cultist.

i love halos massively in depth story. Its like the star wars of videogames. Amazing characters. Amazing universe with so much history and fantastically told both in games, tv episodes and books. Web series to. There's so much to its story its amazing.

halo 4 was awesome. 5 looks even more intriguing. Lots of questions to be answered.

also cant wait for the new Spielberg directed series.

prayformojo said:

lol

cool story bro! good that we didn't already see a the order trailer in june and deep down in february right? yes, not the box art but already a full trailer! now this has to be a desperate company!and yesterday i read that someone pre-ordered the order already  

good that my post isn't meant to be serious...