By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League 2013 - 2014

If things don't change it looks like Mata will need to go somewhere else if he wants to play with Spain...

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
DestructorGT said:
Can't wait to see Man Utd with Moyes !!

If he doesnt sort out that lightweight midfield, youre in for a loooooong season.

I really don't get( first of all when Fergusson was coaching them) Moyes. They have a strong defense and attack but all the midfielders are average or below. Carrick, Cleverley, Fletcher( where is he anyway?), Anderson and name the rest. And didn't they also said that this summer they will buy players, I think I've read somewhere that they had a 200 million budget. This year,probably Bayern again will win the CL, or maybe Borussia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You tend to think that there is a big gap between F1 and everything else. F1 is where all the fantastic drivers are, so you just don't know how good you are until you get there''.                  

Jean Alesi

menx64 said:

milan does not not look to bad this year...
abbiati
desciglio mexes astory abate
de jong montolivo
kaka poli
balotelli el shaarawy

Kaka is a worn out player, he should have stayed in Milan in the first place, those were his best years. It will probably be like when Owen came to Manchester.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You tend to think that there is a big gap between F1 and everything else. F1 is where all the fantastic drivers are, so you just don't know how good you are until you get there''.                  

Jean Alesi

DestructorGT said:
menx64 said:

milan does not not look to bad this year...
abbiati
desciglio mexes astory abate
de jong montolivo
kaka poli
balotelli el shaarawy

Kaka is a worn out player, he should have stayed in Milan in the first place, those were his best years. It will probably be like when Owen came to Manchester.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now since he wants to go to the world cup. But yes, I agree his best days are long go now...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

DestructorGT said:

I really don't get( first of all when Fergusson was coaching them) Moyes. They have a strong defense and attack but all the midfielders are average or below. Carrick, Cleverley, Fletcher( where is he anyway?), Anderson and name the rest. And didn't they also said that this summer they will buy players, I think I've read somewhere that they had a 200 million budget. This year,probably Bayern again will win the CL, or maybe Borussia.

The good news for you, is that youre close to signing both Herrera and Fellaini.

Bad news for you, these 2 players will cost you close to £60 Million.

Around the Network

Come on Liverpool!!!

;__;

Ozil's buy was a great move for Arsenal... Seeing Arsenal fighting for the top stop would be great...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
Ozil's buy was a great move for Arsenal... Seeing Arsenal fighting for the top stop would be great...

Ozil is a great player but for 50 million? Insane how Bale inflated the market with his 100 million euro deal.. And its not even that Ozil is 50% less good the Bale.. They have gone insane in the football world

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

So apparently a Saudi prince bought 50% of Sheffield United's stock.

Every transfer window I just think "when is this bubble going to pop?"

I guess as long as outside money pours in can subsidize it, but eventually the market has to correct.