By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many of you still have PS3 fats still running?

Tagged games:

I have the Fat 60 GB that I bought in June of 2007. Still runs good. Some games have graphical glitches when I play them though (Assassin's Creed games are one of them that come to mind). Other than that though, there are no problems.

Around the Network

That's the worst part about phat PS3's dying. I sold my PS2 when I got my PS3 and now, I can't even play any of my PS2 games anymore.

theshonen8899 said:
Had mine for years and it's been perfectly silent.

So yours is dead, too.  Sorry to hear that.

J/K

Ive still got two mates with Fats

However one does sound like a lawnmower

I have one of those 599$ versions. Works fine, but sounds like an airplane after 15 minutes of playing. It hasn't been used much though.

Around the Network

Still have my 40 GB from 2008, upgraded to 320 GB. Still runs quiet as ever.

I wonder, how many of you still have the original Sixaxis controller?

Yup, mine is 5 years old, and it makes the same noise it did when I first bought it.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Mine ylod back in 2010. It was a launch 60gb B/C even though this has nothing to do with what the OP is asking for i just had to comment because the game i was playing when it ylod was FFXIII...Coincidence...i think not!

80GB Fat PS3 still running like new

bought 60gb fat new 6/07 it ylod summer 2010 had it reballed works perfectly, dont game on it heavy nomore do to the fact that they are rare

Play Me