By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Evidence for the existence of God

LOL! LMAO! ROFL! I love how you have turned this into me be intolerant. I see the good in God and you don't, so I told you that I feel sorry for your pessimism and you think that is intolerant!? go figure... I have not been intolerant. If you want intolerance look as Islam. Islam serves a god that I have no faith in nor do I believe is a real god. Islam serves a false god, one that is called "The Prince of the Air" in Daniel.

I sympathize with you and you call me intolerant... lol the people these days.

I want my WHOLE paycheck! I support the Fair Tax!

http://www.fairtax.org/

Around the Network

Spoken like a true christan^

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Jeezzzzzzzzz I don't share opinions many times with weezy but +1
Don't you really mind how that comments contradicts yourself?Intolerant so huge that you start trashing another religions and points of view.Peace,I don't want anyone hunts me like in Inquisition days...--------------------------

Think what you want, but I merely pointed out the differences between the Christian God, and the Muslim god.

I want my WHOLE paycheck! I support the Fair Tax!

http://www.fairtax.org/

Eomund said:
LOL! LMAO! ROFL! I love how you have turned this into me be intolerant. I see the good in God and you don't, so I told you that I feel sorry for your pessimism and you think that is intolerant!? go figure... I have not been intolerant. If you want intolerance look as Islam. Islam serves a god that I have no faith in nor do I believe is a real god. Islam serves a false god, one that is called "The Prince of the Air" in Daniel.

Maybe he was out of line to say "intolerant" but you saying "Oh I pity you poor souls who have not seen / turned away from the light of JEEEBUS" is not true sympathy and it is arguably condescension. Keep your proselytizing out of this discussion please.

Anyway, what do you think about the book of Job after seeing my post?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Eomund said:

Wow. In a post defending yourself against accusations of intolerance, I would recommend NOT calling other people's gods Satan in disguise. Trying to be all subtle and sneaky about it just makes you more of a snake than you already are. See what I did there?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Where´s the apple tree I want to take a bite

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Just so you know what kind of line you just crossed, Eomund, I am SERIOUSLY considering reporting you to naznatips, who is well known for banning anyone who even THINKS about bashing people's religions. If I do it will be the first time I have ever reported anyone for any reason.

[edit:  I just sent you a message demanding an apology.  If you give it I will refrain from reporting you.  If you do, then we can return to our discussion with no bad blood ... although I'd be lying if I said forgive AND forget.]

Eomund said:

Wow Eomund just wow. I was thinking this was going to be a civil discussion and here you are wallowing yourself in pride. I am glad you have a deep faith but really Final-Fans god is real as yours is to you. Stating that Islam is a false god is crossing a line saying you don't believe and have no faith in the Islamic is fine. I don't thin anyone would expect you to believe in Islam nor would I expect you to do so but that does not mean their faith is astrong and insome cases stronger than yours. Personally I think they are all the same god myself but then you go ahead and look down on him and say you sympathize. There is nothing that upsets me more.

I think you labor under a mistaken impression, redspear. I am not Muslim and in fact I don't even have anyone close to me who is Muslim. But what he said is such a flying leap across any conceivable line of decent behavior that I will not tolerate it for an instant.