By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Evidence for the existence of God

Then you must ban me. I cannot and will not retract what I know to the be the truth. Islam is a gutter religion if they cannot and will not discipline and rebuke those who ferment terror and torture. Everyone knows this to be the truth. How many Islamic Nations support terrorism? How intolerant is terrorism?

A muslim is instructed to do one of three things when he meets a stranger. Convert him, Enslave him, or kill him. There is no more intolerant religion than that. End of story. Good bye for a while guys.

I want my WHOLE paycheck! I support the Fair Tax!

http://www.fairtax.org/

Around the Network

Give Eomund his medicine.

Eomund that is downright disgusting, you are stereotyping the Islam religion with terrorism.

Do you remember the Crusades?

@Eomund, you do realize the inheirant irony in your statement. You show no respect for other religions, yet expect it for your own. Terrorism has nothing to do with religion, if there were no religions, would there be no terrorists.....of course there would still be terrorists.

And if you're going to focus on Islamic countries who currently do horrible things, you might want to open your eyes, and take a look closer to your own religion:

-The Nazi's were Christians
-The church never publically opposed Hitler's actions during WWII, probably not wanting to lose their newly formed soverign nation
-Where did the slave trade as it affected North America start? Yes, Christian European nations
-Do I even need to mention the Crusades....
-I could go on for quite awhile

My point is, don't turn your nose up and claim that Christians can take the moral high ground, because it's simply not the case. All of the major religions have dirty points in their history.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Eomund said:
Then you must ban me. I cannot and will not retract what I know to the be the truth. Islam is a gutter religion if they cannot and will not discipline and rebuke those who ferment terror and torture. Everyone knows this to be the truth. How many Islamic Nations support terrorism? How intolerant is terrorism?

A muslim is instructed to do one of three things when he meets a stranger. Convert him, Enslave him, or kill him. There is no more intolerant religion than that. End of story. Good bye for a while guys.

What? Which nations are you refering to?

Around the Network

Yes, that may be true. All religions have skeletons in their closet. Christianity has its share that were done in the name of God. That does not mean that God wanted those things to happen. Most all of the intolerances by Christianity as as a result of not following Christ's teachings.

Overall the Nazi's were not Christians. The church never publicly opposed Hitler, but could that have been because free-speech was curtailed? The slave trade was ended by a Christian as well. We saw that movie not long ago, Amazing Grace.

My point is if the true Christian teachings were followed, those skeletons would never be there. The crusades were for political power and domination.

If Islam's teachings are followed we see the current situation in the Middle-East today. The end result is the West vs. Islam. I not for war in general, but when my freedoms are threatened I will take action.

Eomund said:

Eomund I have met many muslims I have never been enslaved, killed, or converted. In fact I am willing to bet that most muslims do not do that. Aside from the fact that when you can quote teh Qu'Ran as easily and comfortably as you can the Bible then maybe you can say that about another religion and actually defend yourself.

How many muslim states support terrorism? There are groups that go unchecked  and there is plenty of anger in the mid east at the moment.I honestly do not know how many actually do. How many Israeli politicians support terrorism? Some do I do not say that Israel does nor would I say the residents do either and especially wouldn't say that the Jewish religon supports terrorism. Yet Netanyahu celebrated the 50th anniversity of the bombing of the Palestine Hotel and the blowing up the British Embassy in 1998.

Eomund said:

I hope that your GOD believes in you just as much as you belive in him so he can forgive you for trashing his people and your own brothers whom you are supposed to love as you love your self.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

@fkusumot

Iran and Syria are the main culprits. But Saudi Arabia is not above it either. Iraq used to, but has settled down. Look at Hamas and Hezbollah.

I mean to say that if moderate muslims cannot stand up and voice their opinions then Islam will continue down a very dark and dangerous path for the entire world. If the Islamic Terrorists are not stopped from within, then the world will end in less than 75 years. Could be less than 30 years if a Democrat is elected and has a majority Democrat Congress.

Eomund said:
Yes, that may be true. All religions have skeletons in their closet. Christianity has its share that were done in the name of God. That does not mean that God wanted those things to happen. Most all of the intolerances by Christianity as as a result of not following Christ's teachings.

Overall the Nazi's were not Christians. The church never publicly opposed Hitler, but could that have been because free-speech was curtailed? The slave trade was ended by a Christian as well. We saw that movie not long ago, Amazing Grace.

My point is if the true Christian teachings were followed, those skeletons would never be there. The crusades were for political power and domination.

If Islam's teachings are followed we see the current situation in the Middle-East today. The end result is the West vs. Islam. I not for war in general, but when my freedoms are threatened I will take action.

That statement seems to be more American then Christian and so does your Intolerance.

Don´t mean to trash Americans at all but it sounds like after 9/11 and all the heated comments that came from people then.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.