By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U $50 price drop September 20th

Seems kind of strange to announce it a month in advance. Should be interesting to see just how low Wii U can go in the mean time!

Around the Network

Good. Now it has a fair chance of competing this holiday season.

Wonder if they are taking a (bigger) loss or if they got their costs down.

Now if they can get some cleaver marketing to go with this....

i must be the only person angry at this. no not because i could have saved some cash but because DAT GAMEPAD!!! =( my collection will sorely miss having you

Digital Wind Waker??? Pass.

Ugh, would it have killed them to put a physical copy in with the system. This would not be as big of an issue if Nintendo had an account system and could back up games in the event the system bricks, I get a new system, ect. Not to mention the fact that I can't stand digital.

Guess I will wait for a better bundle or another price cut. Either put in a physical game, or take another $50 off the price on top of the cut and we have a deal.

Alright, your move Sony and Microsoft. It's time for a price drop on PS3 and X360 now too. These prices are too greedy this late in the gen.

Around the Network

I bought my basic on launch for 280AUD so I don't know how much this will help.

Oh goody, I look forward to my free twenty Gamecube or Wii games :3

Though I will say, that Zelda bundle sounds like a steal, digital Historia and Windwaker with a cool design on the Gamepad.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Oh and this could also mean that major update is close to.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

The turnaround is upon us.

Oh God, the next few weeks sales will plummet to nonexistent levels as people await the bundle + price drop, and we'll get a trillion and one "doomz" threads cluttering up the internet, fuelled by shitty sensationalist journalism... >_>