By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - View of Wii-fit from a non-Wii owner's prespective (No Wii owners allowed)

Bigjon, I said countless of times, I don't own a Wii, my cousin does (he lives in my house) and I watch him play (since he only has 1 Wiimote) and helps him out during Z&W

>It's a system seller for me (and my gf, we'll probably buy two copies).

Dude, no Wii owner! :(

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

You know, you should expect to not get many posts when you specifically ask for those most likely to be interested in it to stay out of your thread.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Let's just say, if it was coming out for PS3 I would be embarrased.

>when you specifically ask for those most likely to be interested in it

Yeah, I have no interest in knowing how Wii owners love it.

I want to hear it from other console owner's view about it.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:

When you say "no Wii owners allowed" you're doing two things simultaneously. One, you're basically saying "I can't handle listening to people who disagree with me or I don't care what they think", and two, you're essentially baiting the most fanboy-ish of them into attacking you anyway.

Around the Network

>Let's just say, if it was coming out for PS3 I would be embarrased.

Well, It's getting to the point (I have to cover Gaming section at work sometimes) that I can't even see eye-to-eye with a Wii owner. I recommend Galaxy and Z&W and they laugh at me and ask me what the hell am I talking about... and then go and buy Chicken Shoot (our store sold 2 chicken shoot and 1 Z&W last week, WTF?)

I don't think ever there's a time where gamers are this divided.

selnor
Episode 2:

More than anything else, it's something I haven't done before.So, no matter what, I'll have fun with it. It wont' be the same gaming experience as a couple rounds of Brawl, and it won't be as much exercise as going for a 3 mile jog, but it'll be fun

Which is the point of gaming, no?

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

>"I can't handle listening to people who disagree with me

You are mistaken, This isn't a debate, this is a survey.

In a survey, I can pick to interview anyone I want. and frankly, I don't want to interview Wii fans on this one. Since I already have a pretty good idea how they feel in this matter.

I rather let this be a place where other fans can express their opinion without being flamed.

selnor
Episode 2:

Sorry I think I'll be getting games for my gaming console. I know it'll sell tons, but it seems to show Nintendo's casual approach much like with the other "Wii ..." games.

Although I suppose I'm not to post in this thread.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

>outlawauron

you own a Wii? but you are like the biggest Sony fan here. lol

selnor
Episode 2: