By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why They Are Excited For Knack?

Are you excited about this game?

Yes 22 24.44%

No 40 44.44%

A little 22 24.44%

See results 6 6.67%

Total:90
JayWood2010 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Could point that right back at you about this thread.  There was almost no arguements in my last thread, I think you need to learn the difference between an arguement and a discussion.  I guess we can't have discussions on forums because JayWood2010 doesn't like that, we can only make threads where everyone agrees with everyone else...

Let me try it this way.  If you are going to make threads like this, dont make the titles so flamish.  "Can someone PLEASE tell me" makes it sounds as if you are saying they are horrible and people should not like them. Title it "Why are you excited for"

Its as if you are implying they are bad games and that people need to justify their opinion with titles like you have above.  Then the OP going on a rant on why you dont like the game makes it even worst.

Okay if it makes you feel better Ill change the titles for the threads.  Didn't realize it sounded like I was attacking the game.

Around the Network

right after you explain to me pikmin.

It reminds me of the good ol' days when every game didn't need some steroid filled commander as the main character. If this game is even half as decent as the adventure games from the PSX era, then I'm going to have a blast with it. For comparative purpose; I love Medievil on PSX, and this game is following the same kind of gameplay style.

Not really excited, but I can see why it's mildly hyped. Because it's like the only E-Rated platformer for home consoles this year, excluding Nintendo software. I'd like to have it launching on a console I own already, so I can play it with my little cousins and whatnot.

As they say, rarity creates value, not necessarily quality.

JayWood2010 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Could point that right back at you about this thread.  There was almost no arguements in my last thread, I think you need to learn the difference between an arguement and a discussion.  I guess we can't have discussions on forums because JayWood2010 doesn't like that, we can only make threads where everyone agrees with everyone else...

Let me try it this way.  If you are going to make threads like this, dont make the titles so flamish.  "Can someone PLEASE tell me" makes it sounds as if you are saying they are horrible and people should not like them. Title it "Why are you excited for"

Its as if you are implying they are bad games and that people need to justify their opinion with titles like you have above.  Then the OP going on a rant on why you dont like the game makes it even worst.

sums it up nice.

Around the Network
Necromunda said:
Can somebody please tell me why all the words in your thread title are capitalized?

Idk I learned in school that was proper grammer.  That's what your supposed to do for a title...whenever I start a paper that's what I do and I guess I just carried that over here.  I didn't know it would be a problem...

Difference between the two games is not many people are hyping this up to be a huge system seller. The general consensus is "wait and see." You would have been better off with using killzone for the thread. And to build my original point this is disc based unlike KI

Max King of the Wild said:
Difference between the two games is not many people are hyping this up to be a huge system seller. The general consensus is "wait and see." You would have been better off with using killzone for the thread. And to build my original point this is disc based unlike KI

A Killzone one would be kinda pointless I mean almost everyone is at least a little excited for Killzone.  When I made the thread I didn't think of it as I had to compare the two games.  I gave the reason for picking Knack in the OP, I didn't do it to compare Knack and KI.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Munkeh111 said:
I am on the fence about it. While I would much rather something for like Ratchet or Jak, there doesn't actually seem to be any of those... or anything like that on PS4. I know I would be much better served by getting a Wii U for those types of games, but on PS4, it seems Knack is the best option for that.

The recent GamesCom footage does look more impressive than E3, but still not quite enough to sell it to me

I was actually kinda disappointed that Ratchet and Clank Into The Nexus is a PS3 game, I just hope I don't have to wait too long for a PS4 Ratchet and Clank game.

I'm hoping for a PS4 or PSV port for that, it looks surprisingly good given what Insomniac have done over the last few years

Munkeh111 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I was actually kinda disappointed that Ratchet and Clank Into The Nexus is a PS3 game, I just hope I don't have to wait too long for a PS4 Ratchet and Clank game.

I'm hoping for a PS4 or PSV port for that, it looks surprisingly good given what Insomniac have done over the last few years

I think we could get a PSV port, but I doubt we will get a PS4 port just because its not a full fledged Ratchet and Clank game, I think the price was revealed as $30, so I expect it to be as long as Quest of Booty.  I doubt Sony would bother porting a game to PS4 if its not a full fledged game.