By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why They Are Excited For Knack?

Are you excited about this game?

Yes 22 24.44%

No 40 44.44%

A little 22 24.44%

See results 6 6.67%

Total:90
KingdomHeartsFan said:

A Killzone one would be kinda pointless I mean almost everyone is at least a little excited for Killzone.  When I made the thread I didn't think of it as I had to compare the two games.  I gave the reason for picking Knack in the OP, I didn't do it to compare Knack and KI.

I was telling you for the sake of the thread. Look at the replies. Almost none of them are saying they are excited. The ones on topic are saying it may be good but most comments are talking about thread titles and nonsense. At least pick a title people are excited for to get people talking about why they are excited

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Necromunda said:
Can somebody please tell me why all the words in your thread title are capitalized?

Idk I learned in school that was proper grammer.  That's what your supposed to do for a title...whenever I start a paper that's what I do and I guess I just carried that over here.  I didn't know it would be a problem...

I was just teasing, no worries haha

JayWood2010 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
JayWood2010 said:

Your first thread was kind of pointless and this one is as well.

The discussion should end at people thinks it looks fun. No reason to why people should have to justify their own opinions and taste. How about just dont worry about what people like so much.

Why is it so ridiculous for people to say why they think the game looks fun?  They don't HAVE to justify anything, they don't want to then they move on and don't comment on the thread.  How about I do what I want and you don't worry about what I do so much?  If you think the thread is so pointless then you should have just ignored it, there are plenty of other threads for you.

Because in the last few months we have had a lot of people focusing on what they DO NOT like including you.  If you dont care for something then move on, who cares.  I dont undertand why people like Kingdom Hearts but I dont ask people TO PLEASE tell me why they like it.  They like it because they think it is fun.  It isnt a hard thing to figure out.

In your last thread people would say I think it looks good because this, this, and this.  To which became an argument of well i dont think this, this, or this is good.  Nostalgia is the only thing(or main thing) blah blah blah.

Now youre making another thread about the same thing pretty much.  People has their reasons on why they think it looks good.  They think it looks fun.  Maybe they like the artsyle.  Maybe they like hack n slash games.  But this stuff is not hard to figure out.

Tell me do you like a specific food?  Now tell me why you PLEASE like it.  Then Ill tell you why your wrong and why i dont like it etc  Doesnt work that way.  But that is what these threads are like to me.

Spot on.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Munkeh111 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
I was actually kinda disappointed that Ratchet and Clank Into The Nexus is a PS3 game, I just hope I don't have to wait too long for a PS4 Ratchet and Clank game.

I'm hoping for a PS4 or PSV port for that, it looks surprisingly good given what Insomniac have done over the last few years

I think we could get a PSV port, but I doubt we will get a PS4 port just because its not a full fledged Ratchet and Clank game, I think the price was revealed as $30, so I expect it to be as long as Quest of Booty.  I doubt Sony would bother porting a game to PS4 if its not a full fledged game.

It is more than Quest for Booty I think, though not as long as the games of the "glory days" at the start of this generation. Yeah, I guess, well I won't be buying it on PS3, but I would be interested if it was on Vita