By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why They Are Excited For Knack?

Are you excited about this game?

Yes 22 24.44%

No 40 44.44%

A little 22 24.44%

See results 6 6.67%

Total:90
JayWood2010 said:

Because in the last few months we have had a lot of people focusing on what they DO NOT like including you.  If you dont care for something then move on, who cares.  I dont undertand why people like Kingdom Hearts but I dont ask people TO PLEASE tell me why they like it.  They like it because they think it is fun.  It isnt a hard thing to figure out.

In your last thread people would say I think it looks good because this, this, and this.  To which became an argument of well i dont think this, this, or this is good.  Nostalgia is the only thing(or main thing) blah blah blah.

Now youre making another thread about the same thing pretty much.  People has their reasons on why they think it looks good.  They think it looks fun.  Maybe they like the artsyle.  Maybe they like hack n slash games.  But this stuff is not hard to figure out.

Tell me do you like a specific food?  Now tell me why you PLEASE like it.  Then Ill tell you why your wrong and why i dont like it etc  Doesnt work that way.

Could point that right back at you about this thread.  There was almost no arguements in my last thread, I think you need to learn the difference between an arguement and a discussion.  I guess we can't have discussions on forums because JayWood2010 doesn't like that, we can only make threads where everyone agrees with everyone else...

Around the Network

Can Someone Please Tell Me Why These Threads Occur ?

Because its not AAA, I Prefer aaa games

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I am on the fence about it. While I would much rather something for like Ratchet or Jak, there doesn't actually seem to be any of those... or anything like that on PS4. I know I would be much better served by getting a Wii U for those types of games, but on PS4, it seems Knack is the best option for that.

The recent GamesCom footage does look more impressive than E3, but still not quite enough to sell it to me

Munkeh111 said:
I am on the fence about it. While I would much rather something for like Ratchet or Jak, there doesn't actually seem to be any of those... or anything like that on PS4. I know I would be much better served by getting a Wii U for those types of games, but on PS4, it seems Knack is the best option for that.

The recent GamesCom footage does look more impressive than E3, but still not quite enough to sell it to me

I was actually kinda disappointed that Ratchet and Clank Into The Nexus is a PS3 game, I just hope I don't have to wait too long for a PS4 Ratchet and Clank game.

Around the Network

Can somebody please tell me why all the words in your thread title are capitalized?

An average platformer, to me, is better than an outstanding FPS or WRPG 90% of the time.

Combined with being designed by Mark Cerny & developed by Japan Studio, both of whom have excellent pedigrees, I have no reason not to be excited.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Could point that right back at you about this thread.  There was almost no arguements in my last thread, I think you need to learn the difference between an arguement and a discussion.  I guess we can't have discussions on forums because JayWood2010 doesn't like that, we can only make threads where everyone agrees with everyone else...

Let me try it this way.  If you are going to make threads like this, dont make the titles so flamish.  "Can someone PLEASE tell me" makes it sounds as if you are saying they are horrible and people should not like them. Title it "Why are you excited for"

Its as if you are implying they are bad games and that people need to justify their opinion with titles like you have above.  Then the OP going on a rant on why you dont like the game makes it even worst.

I dont know anyone who's exited for Knack. Do you?

Anything is better then a FPS :D

You need game for every taste.