By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox UK facebook page are totally sony fan-boys

Blood_Tears said:
LOL Oh god, MS this is better then the Spiderman/Spawn fail. It just keeps getting better.

yeah they just keep on topping their own work! i mean seriously how they can fail so much is beyond me!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Lmao. That is some hilarious stuff again. MS should hire some proper gamers to handle the FB channel

yeah major nelson had two job new jobs for marketing/community guys and one has to build a whole new team or something like that. seems like they know that  parts of their staff are a big joke^^

i mean, even if they aren't gamers, can't they take their jobs serious and learn something about this branch? reminds me of those people working at retail and sell you something and if you ask them about it they have no clue what it really is. people should really take their job more serious and know about the stuff they try to sell.

just imagine you would get a job as doctor but wouldn't know what you do lol

Cool be trolls.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

crissindahouse said:
pezus said:
Lmao. That is some hilarious stuff again. MS should hire some proper gamers to handle the FB channel

yeah major nelson had two job new jobs for marketing/community guys and one has to build a whole new team or something like that. seems like they know that  parts of their staff are a big joke^^

i mean, even if they aren't gamers, can't they take their jobs serious and learn something about this branch? reminds me of those people working at retail and sell you something and if you ask them about it they have no clue what it really is. people should really take their job more serious and know about the stuff they try to sell.

just imagine you would get a job as doctor but wouldn't know what you do lol

when im at a place that sells cellphones or games i go mess around with the sales people, where i live they dont know shit about the product they are selling other than what is written on the box. its funny when they get confused and start asnwering questions with stuff that makes no sense what so ever. most just straight out lie about their product too. 

@underlined : i would tell every patient to strip, then ill put my finger up their butthole and proceed to tell them they are going to die a slow and painful death within 3 weeks

bananaking21 said:

@underlined : i would tell every patient to strip, then ill put my finger up their butthole and proceed to tell them they are going to die a slow and painful death within 3 weeks

well, if you have long nails they will maybe really die 3 weeks later

Around the Network

OMG! First Killzone: Shadow Fall and now The Last of Us! Hahaha can't wait to see what's next! LOL

- Killzone Shadown Fall posted like a Xbone exclusive
- Spider-man called Spawn
- TLoU cosplay

lol lol lol really no brainer

CGI-Quality said:
lehamsy said:
OMG! First Killzone: Shadow Fall and now The Last of Us! Hahaha can't wait to see what's next! LOL

Hahaha OMG! WFT is that? So hilarous, but is it real?

Sony were xbox fanboys at the start of the gen too.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/13524/Sony-Using-PGR-3-to-Promote-the-PlayStation-3-Again/

The actual story here is just how good that cosplay is.

Damn