By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 3 hits 6 million physical copies (SONY sales discussion)

Tagged games:

teigaga said:
Great News, the game deserves it.

Its file size is so big though, that I doubt digital sales are above 50k. Nobodies got time to sit and wait for 60GB of data to download and then install.

Very good point, I personally forgot about that, probably not very much through digital sales.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Killzone 2, Killzone 3, inFamous, inFamous 2, God of War III, LittleBigPlanet 2, ModNation Racers, Resistance: FOM, Resistance 2, MotorStorm 1, 2 & 3, Heavy Rain. All have incomplete European data. There's most likely more aswell.

Way more than I thought.

Great news, Congrats!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Sal.Paradise said:
bananaking21 said:
littlebig planet is probably at 4 million already, their sales in Europe are NOT tracked and they say so on the page. its cracked 3 million a LONG time ago.

Whaaaat. We need to bring this up with ioi or whoever. And by we I mean somebody more motivated than myself

they just dont have the data, weird thing is its happened with mostly sony exclusives released in 2011. LBP2, KZ3 and Infamous 2 

Around the Network

Congrats to Sony and Naughty Dog! Great game and it deserves it :)

Great!! Sony would be dumb if they don't make Uncharted 4 for PS4.

Also, does anybody has news about the God of War franchise?

I think that at least God of War III is way undetracked in VGC. VGC says that it has sold 4.58 million copies, however, an official source said that it had sold 5.2 million copies by June 2012.

bananaking21 said:
Sal.Paradise said:
bananaking21 said:
littlebig planet is probably at 4 million already, their sales in Europe are NOT tracked and they say so on the page. its cracked 3 million a LONG time ago.

Whaaaat. We need to bring this up with ioi or whoever. And by we I mean somebody more motivated than myself

they just dont have the data, weird thing is its happened with mostly sony exclusives released in 2011. LBP2, KZ3 and Infamous 2 

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sal.Paradise said:
bananaking21 said:
Sal.Paradise said:
bananaking21 said:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

i have no idea. a user above actually listed all the games that have this, all sony exclusive. KZ2/3 are among them. GoW3 (which we already knew its undertracked) and its weird to see that tittle as Sony them selfs gave specific data for each regions sales. infamous 1 and 2 so this is a bigger franchise then we thought it was (same for killzone). LBP2, ModNation Racers, Resistance: FOM, Resistance 2, MotorStorm 1, 2 & 3 and Heavy Rain as well. 

bananaking21 said:
Sal.Paradise said:
bananaking21 said:

It is also the same for x360 games in the UK.  barozi knows more about this subject but a lot of games are missing data and ioi knows this already as far as i am aware.