By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 3 hits 6 million physical copies (SONY sales discussion)

Tagged games:

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
Sal.Paradise said:
bananaking21 said:
littlebig planet is probably at 4 million already, their sales in Europe are NOT tracked and they say so on the page. its cracked 3 million a LONG time ago.

Whaaaat. We need to bring this up with ioi or whoever. And by we I mean somebody more motivated than myself

they just dont have the data, weird thing is its happened with mostly sony exclusives released in 2011. LBP2, KZ3 and Infamous 2 

It is also the same for x360 games in the UK.  barozi knows more about this subject but a lot of games are missing data and ioi knows this already as far as i am aware.

interesting. it seems that tracking games is really hard in EU. but surprised the games you mentioned have the same problem in the UK specially since there is an official UK tracker

Around the Network

bring an uncharted trilogy to finish things off

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

lehamsy said:
Great!! Sony would be dumb if they don't make Uncharted 4 for PS4.

Also, does anybody has news about the God of War franchise?

I think that at least God of War III is way undetracked in VGC. VGC says that it has sold 4.58 million copies, however, an official source said that it had sold 5.2 million copies by June 2012.

Well God of War III has actually hit 6 million since June 2012 combining all SKUs, or REALLY close to it. GoW3 = ~5.35m + Trilogy Edition = ~0.12m + Saga Collection = ~0.44m + Omega Edition (not tracked on Vgchartz) = ~0.075m = Total: ~5.99m.

I don't think it'll ever be updated on this site, will forever remain Vgchartz most under-tracked game.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144437

eFKac said:
Although I don't think TLoU will hit 6 million sold anytime soon, if ever (I honestly doubt it), still the universal critical acclaim, and wide appeal of their games which end in great commercial success, make Naughty Dog easily the single greatest asset SCE has, software wise. 

The difference is is that The Last of US sold already around 3-3.5m copies without bundling at full price. Which is really good. Now they are going to put the game into some bundles I think which will only benefit the total as well as a future discount. I think it will hit 6 million too. 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Fantastic news, also.. those gifs make me wanna replay uncharted 2 and 3 lol d:

Around the Network

Great for Sony and Naughty Dog, superb game and now everyone is just waiting to see what ND are up to for the PS4?

007BondAgent said:

bananaking21 said:
Sal.Paradise said:
bananaking21 said:
littlebig planet is probably at 4 million already, their sales in Europe are NOT tracked and they say so on the page. its cracked 3 million a LONG time ago.

Whaaaat. We need to bring this up with ioi or whoever. And by we I mean somebody more motivated than myself

they just dont have the data, weird thing is its happened with mostly sony exclusives released in 2011. LBP2, KZ3 and Infamous 2 

Woah is that true?

Lets dance!!! :D

Aldro said:
007BondAgent said:

I thought they only had a father-son relationship. lol 

Is that U2? Because is the only game I haven't played, and I don't remember that ever happening in the other 3 games.