By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: I Played Titanfall, and...

cant wait to play it on pc XD

Around the Network

Man, Gaming journalism is the most bandwagon-ish medium ever, Citizen Kane of Video games? (TLOU) , The best and most touching stories ever told in any medium? (Gone Home) , The perfect game with perfect narration (Bioshock Infinite) and now they're riding on this game? , yeah screw you guys, I'm going home .... playing actual good games.

This will be my new fav mp game for next gen.

Areym said:

I wish it had a single player campaign. The set pieces would be amazing!

It doesn't have a campaign?!

Wow, just wow.

No buy. Ever.

errorpwns said:
It's pathetic how delusional sony fans are. They come into every titanfall related thread and continue to bash the game without having played it. Then they return to the Killzone thread to praise it's generic sci-fi shooter feel.

Right as if this game doesn't have the same hype that every COD gets and still winds up being a big steaming pile... talk about generic... Killzone has always been a very unique game marching to its own drum. Meanwhile lets praise the studio that is copying and pasting from other games in a MP only game with only slight alterations and crappy next gen graphics because it is so unique and new...

I will not be buying this game on any console. It is an overhyped piece that is just another fanboy rallying point for mindless consumers.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Areym said:

I wish it had a single player campaign. The set pieces would be amazing!

It doesn't have a campaign?!

Wow, just wow.

No buy. Ever.

Yep. Multiplayer only. It includes some plot points, NPCs and other tidbits to simulate set some sort of lore or setting for the game, but it can't replace a well implemented single player campaign. 

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

i would rather play killzone shadow fall.

landguy1 said:
pezus said:
errorpwns said:
weaveworld said:
landguy1 said:
I agree, he likes playing games on an Xbox over PC. So why wouldn't he say it's the best experience? Just like the Nintendo/PS4 fans act like their system and online is good/great. People have to realize that all gamers generally have a favorite platform and naturally favor it without remorse.

Yeah, but last paragraph not so much... It's a review, sounds like the guy has shares.

So what if he has shares and would like to see something he genuiely enjoys do well? Would you like it if later on you decided to buy Sony shares and expressed your love for the Playstation consoles and got called a fake just because you had shares in Sony? Especially if you genuinely loved the console prior to buying the shares. 

Did you even read what the journalist said? He is not simply expressing his love. He is saying that you will love what he loves for no apparent reason.

He gave many reasons, but the most important was that he actually played it and thought it was great. 

Haven't you ever ate something or tried something and thought "this is awesome/great"?  And then you told your friends that htis is great, try it!

I know that a lot of people here expect that you have a link or some obscure fact to have an opinion, but it simply isn't true.  I can play something and state that it is great without needing anythiing other than my opinion.  That's why there is so much debate.

Next time on CNN news:

Tom Brokaw reviewing 'the stairmaster',  and according to him: "EVERYONE SHOULD BUY ONE", because if you don't: you suck.

Yeah, journalism for the win.

errorpwns said:
It's pathetic how delusional sony fans are. They come into every titanfall related thread and continue to bash the game without having played it. Then they return to the Killzone thread to praise it's generic sci-fi shooter feel.

Well, I know nothing about Killzone. I do see Sony fans making threads proclaiming it as the best next generation multilayer though while continuing to bash TitanFall. It's a joke. TitanFall might not be the best, Killzone might not either. Go back to your own threads Sony fans, the constant bashing seems as though you're trying to convince yourselves what is better without actually knowing... Anything. You've all played neither of these games. Please, shut up. I can barely tolerate this site any more.

its coming to ps4 so yay