By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamescom: Ubisoft Has Faith in Vita, Wii U

Tagged games:

Are you planning to get a Vita and/or WiiU?

WiiU 33 19.53%

Vita 25 14.79%

Both 11 6.51%

Already have a WiiU 54 31.95%

Already have a Vita 30 17.75%

Already have both 8 4.73%

Neither 7 4.14%

Total:168
Munkeh111 said:
Soooo. We have faith in the Vita, but after releasing AC Liberation (which they claim was successful) and then follow that up with.... nothing

Indeed, Rayman Legends looks like a last ditch attempt. But given they're releasing some pretty well received iOS/Android games that Vita would be perfectly capable of running, they clearly don't have too much faith atm.

Asphalt 8 would be fantastic as a download game for it. (I know that's GameLoft technically, but they're practically the same company).

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

No ;o....

Y u women all comin after me D:

To be fair, it has become a bit of a running joke at this point.

MohammadBadir said:
BasilZero said:
MohammadBadir said:

Xenoblade, your argument is invalid

Xenoblade's on Wii not WiiU.

Ok taking about Xenoblade 2, you know, X

When's that actually out? Btw, I knew he meant Wii U would have the exclusive lineup soon, I was just being tongue in cheek :)

Though I am more excited about Vita's 2013 release schedule than Wii Us personally I don't think it has anywhere near the selling power Nintendo's lineup will have once Mario 3D World hits amid massive XBONE and PS4 shortages and panicking parents who forgot to pre order.

For the records, I already have both systems, so I want both of them to do well lol.

TheKoreanGuy said:
MohammadBadir said:
MikeRox said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
When both of them have games... thats when they will sell... However only one of them is looking to have better exclusive games in the longrun

I know Tearaway and Killzone look way better than anything on Wii U in the near future, but don't be so hard on the Wii U, Nintendo usually find their way :p

Xenoblade, your argument is invalid

That's actually for the Wii. Some Nintendo fan you are.

I'm talking about Xenoblade2, you know, monolith soft' X?

BasilZero said:
MohammadBadir said:

Ok taking about Xenoblade 2, you know, X

X isnt Xenoblade 2 unless Nintendo confirms it you woman!

Who knows, it could be called Xenoblade Party, Paper Xenoblade, Epic Yarn Xenoblade, Xenoblade Returns or the Legend of Xenoblade!

I'm a guy

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Soooo. We have faith in the Vita, but after releasing AC Liberation (which they claim was successful) and then follow that up with.... nothing

they've already explained that, the team that worked on Liberation is helping with 4. And its not getting nothing, its getting Rayman

oniyide said:
Munkeh111 said:

they've already explained that, the team that worked on Liberation is helping with 4. And its not getting nothing, its getting Rayman

Because some extra content in IV makes up for a lack of a Vita game. Sure, I could just play AC IV via remote play, but I would rather have a dedicated Vita experience

Yeah I can believe they still have faith in the Wii U, but the Vita? With the entire !1! game before years end? Sure that shows a lot of faith. Which is actually weird cause going by VGC numbers, their last year exclusive for Vita sold close to what every Ubi game on Wii U sold combined (I will check if I'm entirely right about that)

Edit. Ok so I'm about 280k off but that's still in the ballpark and Just Dance 4 inflates the number!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I guess it comes down to, Wii U can easily manage PS3/360 ports without much changing of the code, whereas Vita would require either effort to port, or it's own unique version ala Liberation.

I wish Ubisoft would make Zombiu 2. That would show their support.