By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamescom: Ubisoft Has Faith in Vita, Wii U

Tagged games:

Are you planning to get a Vita and/or WiiU?

WiiU 33 19.53%

Vita 25 14.79%

Both 11 6.51%

Already have a WiiU 54 31.95%

Already have a Vita 30 17.75%

Already have both 8 4.73%

Neither 7 4.14%

Total:168

I'm buying another WiiU and I may buy a Vita in the future. Those memory cards are too expensive for now, but I honestly feels bad about the Vita, if it really is as powerful as the PS3, then it has really great potential.

Around the Network

When both of them have games... thats when they will sell... However only one of them is looking to have better exclusive games in the longrun

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

And she'll promise you more than the garden of Eden
Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding
But she'll bring out the best and the worst you can be
Blame it all on yourself 'cause Basil's always a woman to me.

Basil will buy a Vita soon. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
When both of them have games... thats when they will sell... However only one of them is looking to have better exclusive games in the longrun

I know Tearaway and Killzone look way better than anything on Wii U in the near future, but don't be so hard on the Wii U, Nintendo usually find their way :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Good Guy Ubisoft? Surely there is potential in both Wii U and Vita. They just need to be realized.

Around the Network

Soooo. We have faith in the Vita, but after releasing AC Liberation (which they claim was successful) and then follow that up with.... nothing

What's he supposed to say? "Vita and WiiU suck, so we are releasing a new game for them"

PR speak...

MikeRox said:

I know Tearaway and Killzone look way better than anything on Wii U in the near future, but don't be so hard on the Wii U, Nintendo usually find their way :p

Xenoblade, your argument is invalid

BasilZero said:
MohammadBadir said:

Xenoblade's on Wii not WiiU.

Ok taking about Xenoblade 2, you know, X

MohammadBadir said:
MikeRox said:

That's actually for the Wii. Some Nintendo fan you are.