By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamescom: Ubisoft Has Faith in Vita, Wii U

Tagged games:

Are you planning to get a Vita and/or WiiU?

WiiU 33 19.53%

Vita 25 14.79%

Both 11 6.51%

Already have a WiiU 54 31.95%

Already have a Vita 30 17.75%

Already have both 8 4.73%

Neither 7 4.14%

Total:168

So release games lol

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
RedInker said:
I wish Ubisoft would make Zombiu 2. That would show their support.

Would rather them work on a new IP than a sequel to that game XD.

maybe they could do a 180 like how Redsteel 2 was so much better than 1? XD

I think Ubisoft would rather more than 10 people bought the original Zombi U before thinking about a sequel...

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

BasilZero said:

Never played Red Steel ;o. Always wanted to though.

yeah well, in short, Red Steel 1 had an intersting gameplay idea but the game and controls sucked so bad, but Red Steel 2 expanded on that idea with WiiMotion Plus ane the controls were a million times better, and the game itself was great.

Sony should have mandated the Vita to be used as an official, alternate PS4 controller (not just for remote play). Especially great for Madden local mp. Damn shame.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
oniyide said:
Munkeh111 said:
Soooo. We have faith in the Vita, but after releasing AC Liberation (which they claim was successful) and then follow that up with.... nothing

they've already explained that, the team that worked on Liberation is helping with 4. And its not getting nothing, its getting Rayman

Because some extra content in IV makes up for a lack of a Vita game. Sure, I could just play AC IV via remote play, but I would rather have a dedicated Vita experience

im not saying it does, im just telling you why that team isnt making a new game. Personally i dont care, im done with that franchise so it doesnt matter to me if they make one for Vita or not. But i could see how someone would be let down and rather have a Vita game. Sucks but it is what it is

MikeRox said:
I think Ubisoft would rather more than 10 people bought the original Zombi U before thinking about a sequel...

this. Red Steel sold much better than Zombi U did which is why that warranted a sequel(that did worst) I dont see them making a follow up to Zombi U but anything can happen

oniyide said:
Munkeh111 said:

Because some extra content in IV makes up for a lack of a Vita game. Sure, I could just play AC IV via remote play, but I would rather have a dedicated Vita experience

im not saying it does, im just telling you why that team isnt making a new game. Personally i dont care, im done with that franchise so it doesnt matter to me if they make one for Vita or not. But i could see how someone would be let down and rather have a Vita game. Sucks but it is what it is

But the team is working on AC IV because making AC III Liberation was less profitable.

Munkeh111 said:
oniyide said:
Munkeh111 said:

But the team is working on AC IV because making AC III Liberation was less profitable.

thats just speculation or your part, they didnt say anything like that, they are making AC4 because they were told to

oniyide said:
Munkeh111 said:

thats just speculation or your part, they didnt say anything like that, they are making AC4 because they were told to

But that is the only logical reason for Ubisoft to decide that those resources are better spent on AC IV than a Vita game