By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza 5 vs Gran Turismo 6: What will Score higher this year?

Forza 5 of course lol

Around the Network

Kinda pointless debate.

GT gets hammered for any lack of utter perfection while Forza gets A+++ and a pat on the back for trying hard but though failing to be as good as GT.

Forza was is and will be the underdog and gets special treatment thanks to it. While GT is the clear King and any tiny fault will shine brightly.

Have both F4 and GT5, and F4 scoring higher is comical.

Forza 5 will score slightly better but Gran Turismo 6 will sell a lot more software and have a bigger impact on hardware sales. Forza series winning the review rating is a consolation prize. Hands down Gran Turismo is far more popular and is much better at pushing hardware sales.

200 cars and 14 tracks
Shall see is reviewers are bribed to look the other way or not.

When you list the metas like that.....its really hard to say GT, regardless which IP you like more. I'm talking if you were a 3rd party outsider who was just asked to play a bet.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

What pisses me off with F5 is the small track and car list. Other than that, Turn 10 are pretty much the best developers out there, so gameplay and visuals should be amazing. GT6 demo was painful to play, just awful compared to Forza. I have no doubt GT6 will score lower, it could also kill the franchise if it sells poor.

foodfather said:
I have no doubt GT6 will score lower, it could also kill the franchise if it sells poor.

xD  It's gonna sell more than Forza 5. I can promise you that.

Mike_L said:
foodfather said:
I have no doubt GT6 will score lower, it could also kill the franchise if it sells poor.

xD  It's gonna sell more than Forza 5. I can promise you that.

at least double... more likely closer to 4x though... thats if MS doesn't heavily bundle like they did with Forza 2/3

Forza 5 should score better but I have some doubts because of it's lack of content.

shikamaru317 said:

The proof is in the pudding, Forza consistently gets better scores, plus Forza 5 has the advantage of next-gen graphics and learning cloud-based AI over GT6. I've played multiple games from both series, I prefer Forza personally, I will never understand why more people buy Gran Turismo, is it because it has more cars? Quality over quantity people.

Because the market is cowded with semi-sim racers. Gran Turismo is pure simulation and it sticks to that. People know they'll have a high quality experience with GT and not just 20 minutes of exaggerated speeds.. and lens flare.