By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - With X1, I am better than you

I am very disappointed. You need to grow some pubes. And you were so coherent and vicious... what are you turning into?

Ex Graphics Whore.

Around the Network
NinjaHanzo said:

The headset isn't half of the price of the console.

Kinect is.

But well... you can still paying 500$ and leave those 200$ inside the box.

That's the only option you have about Kinect with Microsoft.

Yes, it is. Inside sources said that they originally had the console plus controllers upt to 150$ and then the Kinect v2, which is 349$, but since they included the headset, they changed the model of kinect for one way more cheaper to cash in profit. So it's now 150$ console and controllers, 50$ kinect v1.5 and the headset which is 300$.

Now that's some mandatory headset!

Reminds me of elementary school. I'm better than you are!

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

I'm caching this thread for when he is completely wrong and deletes the thread....like he does with comments on his page and did with all his youtube videos.

What is this 3rd grade?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Wright said:
NinjaHanzo said:

Kinect is.

Yes, it is. Inside sources said that they originally had the console plus controllers upt to 150$ and then the Kinect v2, which is 349$, but since they included the headset, they changed the model of kinect for one way more cheaper to cash in profit. So it's now 150$ console and controllers, 50$ kinect v1.5 and the headset which is 300$.

Yeah dude, whatever makes you feel better.

NinjaHanzo said:
Wright said:
NinjaHanzo said:

Kinect is.

Damn, man, don't you feel the sarcasm in my words? Do I have to spell it for you? Here, a picture of a dog.

Wright said:
NinjaHanzo said:
Wright said:
NinjaHanzo said:

Kinect is.

Damn, man, don't you feel the sarcasm in my words? Do I have to spell it for you? Here, a picture of a dog.

LMFAO

NinjaHanzo said:
Wright said:
NinjaHanzo said:

Kinect is.

well that's the thing some PS fan have hard time to understand... we don't need to feel better... we feel great and can't wait to play our media box with gimmicky kinect... we love every bit of it and even ask for more....

oh and BTW not you but many people around here... quite it with the 100 more... I drink and smoke for more than that every month... unless you live on parents alloance or game as an after thought  (you wouldn't be here if it was) a 100 bucks on a device that will last close to 10 years and provide you/me years of entertainement is freaking negligeable... that argument is good really broke ass gamers and kiddos... and if you are that broke you shouldn't be buying a next gen console and probably invest in more important/vital things....