By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - With X1, I am better than you

Oliver4p1 said:
haha this chump is back

I dunno......navigating the online marketplace with a gamepad is pretty chumpy to me :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Lol funny stuff.

"Starting to like the sound of Kinect 2.0 and look forward to having that same feeling of smug superiority, despite losing, that the PS fans felt in the PS3's first years. Getting giddy just thinking about it."

I like that you know you're going to lose.

Comparing what the PS3 had to offer and what the X1 has to offer is an apples to oranges comparison but I had a good laugh.

Wait, you are saying you will be better because you will be like the people you despise?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
Wait, you are saying you will be better because you will be like the people you despise?

Technically that isn't their mindset today......but ya nobody said fanboyism makes sense lol

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

1. Denial and Isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

sales2099 said:
mutantclown said:
sales2099 said:

While I am bias, this thread is.....exaggerated. If it crosses a line mods, please let me know.

Starting to like the sound of Kinect 2.0 and look forward to having that same feeling of smug superiority, despite losing, that the PS fans felt in the PS3's first years. Getting giddy just thinking about it.

Bolded: I don't think there's anything "higher end" about the Xbone in regards to the 8th generation as in contrast to what the PS3 is/was to the 7th. But hey, whatever makes you feel good.

Actually the entire post I wrote explains why its higher-end. Not spec wise, but feature wise.

Call it what you will. I think my swiss army knife is higher end too...

Now, now, you are not better than anyone.

You might be more fun, have more fun, and throw more awesome parties with your Xbox One.

True, it and Kinect 2.0 are leagues above what other companies are offering.

But that doesn't make you a better person. Just one that has chosen a different path. One other may envy and resent you for, but ultimately we are all, as people, equal to one another.

PS So do I get invited to one of your awesome parties? I could bring snacky things.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:

Now, now, you are not better than anyone.

You might be more fun, have more fun, and throw more awesome parties with your Xbox One.

True, it and Kinect 2.0 are leagues about what other companies are offering.

But that doesn't make you a better person. Just one that has chosen a different path. One other may envy and resent you for, but ultimately we are all, as people, equal to one another.

PS So do I get invited to one of your awesome parties? I could bring snacky things.

huh?