By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - With X1, I am better than you

Zappykins said:

Now, now, you are not better than anyone.

You might be more fun, have more fun, and throw more awesome parties with your Xbox One.

True, it and Kinect 2.0 are leagues about what other companies are offering.

But that doesn't make you a better person. Just one that has chosen a different path. One other may envy and resent you for, but ultimately we are all, as people, equal to one another.

PS So do I get invited to one of your awesome parties? I could bring snacky things.

Sorry for off-topic, but the irony in this one is hilarious.

Around the Network

The thread title sounded a bit condescending.

I offer you this. Good luck.

UOne = You're a winner

UOne = Wii U & Xbox One

4U = Playstation 4 & Wii U

4U but not for me. Lol

Around the Network

Wow this is weird, you feel good because of kinect how does that have to do with ps3 owners

The reason PS3 gamers felt smug was because the hardware was most powerful. According to this post, the reason Xbox One gamers feel smug is because...of a camera. Huh.

I don't know about you (actually, thanks to this post I do know), but a camera and an HDMI in port doesn't make up for inferior graphics and a higher price point.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

This does a better job of ridiculing PlayStation fans of 07 than being anything positive for XBOX.

Lass gen the PS3 was $100 more yet even without the price difference making it "high-end," most gamers would still have preferred the 360. This is the same today. If the Xbox One was dropped to $400 before launch, most gamers would still probably get a PS4 first. It's nothing about the system being only for elite spenders, it's just worse than the competition.

sales2099 said:
mutantclown said:
sales2099 said:

While I am bias, this thread is.....exaggerated. If it crosses a line mods, please let me know.

Starting to like the sound of Kinect 2.0 and look forward to having that same feeling of smug superiority, despite losing, that the PS fans felt in the PS3's first years. Getting giddy just thinking about it.

Bolded: I don't think there's anything "higher end" about the Xbone in regards to the 8th generation as in contrast to what the PS3 is/was to the 7th. But hey, whatever makes you feel good.

Actually the entire post I wrote explains why its higher-end. Not spec wise, but feature wise.

but i still make more money than you ;)

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

kitler53 said:

1. Denial and Isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Damn, Sony fans have been on number 1 for a long ass time