By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - With X1, I am better than you

Xbone is the future and Ps4 is the present.

Around the Network
Wright said:
NinjaHanzo said:
Wright said:

Well...he did avoid the shot, didn't he?!

Yeah, that's right.

Anyway... i'm just kidding.

I just hope this time they really do a nice job with it... because this time is mandatory and also seems quite expensive.

It ain't mandatory.

Well... to me to be included in every Xbox One you'll gonna buy makes it mandatory.

NinjaHanzo said:
Wright said:

It ain't mandatory.

Well... to me to be included in every Xbox One you'll gonna buy makes it mandatory.

Damn. So the headset is also mandatory! Those bitches!

Wow.

Well considering I bought a Wii, PS3, 2 x Xbox360s, a 3DS and a PSVita......

You aren't elite at all.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

The mods informs us that a cloud of smug from this thread  will soon drift between the two potential storms, merging them together to create "the perfect storm of self-satisfaction," which will heavily damage the internet and completely destroy VGchartz.

Around the Network

Not even close

Wright said:
NinjaHanzo said:
Wright said:

It ain't mandatory.

Damn. So the headset is also mandatory! Those bitches!

The headset isn't half of the price of the console.

Kinect is.

But well... you can still paying 500$ and leave those 200$ inside the box.

That's the only option you have about Kinect with Microsoft.

Thank you for the laughs, sir sales.

You should make more biased threads like this to make things more light hearted from time to time.

honestly, and i am being 100% serious, sometimes i just feel bad for you. and i know this is a "joke thread".

Yeah, whatever makes you feel better