By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Harrison: Xbox One Will Never Come Without Kinect

Lol class bump.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Phil Harrison said never? Hmm....Yeah so that means June guys. :)

So Good.gif

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Holy shit, you were dead on. Give me your powers.

RolStoppable said:
Meh, Phil Harrison saying something stupid is nothing special.

Yeah, it's really nothing out of the ordinary. He made some incredibly asinine comments while with Sony.

MS would do well to keep him away from journalists and interviews, as much as possible.

Well, Iwata said that they had learned from the terrible 3DS launch droughts and Tretton said that Killzone 2's E3 '05 demo was actual gameplay, so they're all liars.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

LOL THIS IS GOLD!!!!!!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

bananaking21 said:
bubblegamer said:
Everyone with half a brain knew this was going to happen, denying it never convinced anyone.

at some point i honestly believed it wasnt gonna happen. not that it wasnt the right thing to do, i just believed MS were too stuborn to unbundle it. 

I dont see it as a right and a wrong. Ideally MS should have stuck with Kinect 2...and built software for it that actually got people excited again. There hasnt been anything remotely like that...just a rehash of what we already had with kinect.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

wick said:
So Kinectless SKU confirmed.

I give it 6 months from launch.

this was also pretty close, not released but it was confirmed in 6 months.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

bananaking21 said:
bubblegamer said:
Everyone with half a brain knew this was going to happen, denying it never convinced anyone.

at some point i honestly believed it wasnt gonna happen. not that it wasnt the right thing to do, i just believed MS were too stuborn to unbundle it. 

Same here, I thought Microsoft would keep Kinect in the bundle unless sales would go utter shit, like 3million in 6 months.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Deserves re-quoting again. Probably the prediction of the generation. I mean to say this was before launch, before Xb one's anaemic sales outside of USA/UK and 4 straight months of Xb one <PS4 in NPD.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix