By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony GamesCom was awesome! Only Sony takes Europe serious now?

It was terrible,

Were you and ethomaz high or what ?

Around the Network

No. I prefer quality vs quantity.... I don't want last tech available for games to play indie games that can be playable on ps3. I wanted at least gameplay of every 1st party game at launch, and we didn't even have a trailer for driveclub or knack. The multiplayer trailer of Killzone was lackluster. I still want to buy ps4 someday, but they convince me today to wait to 2014 to buy it.

Anari said:
Turkish said:
A lot of disappointed people really have a distorted view of reality. Its your fault if you expected another E3 just 2 months after E3. I dont think a lot of people have ever followed GamesCom before, compared to previous GamesComs it was fantastic.

Seriously, it looks like only Sony takes this market serious, handling like it was E3. Microsoft thinks the show is inferior and Nintendo couldnt even show up. Shame on you Iwata!

Okay then.

And by now you should now that when it comes to anything Sony, no one takes you seriously.

They could have gone up and shat on the stage and you would've have probably make a thread declaring it thee best shit ever.

It only took 2 posts to show your intention. Please GTFO of this thread if you cant make it past personal attacks. kthnxbye

Munkeh111 said:
Wright said:

Sony Gamescon was awesome? Seriously?

It was a boring-fest of "Developers saying how cool this is", Indie games, some cool first-party games that were already announced and Ubisoft Ubisoft Ubisoft.

It sucked, in my opinion.

Yup, gotta agree. Nice inFamous Second Son trailer. They decreased some prices, though only the memory card price matters to me and they announced a launch date

But there were no AAA game announcements there, none

They actually said the memory cards were getting a price cut too. 

~http://www.psvitahub.com/2013/08/price-cuts-for-vita-and-memory-cards_20.html

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Turkish said:
A lot of disappointed people really have a distorted view of reality. Its your fault if you expected another E3 just 2 months after E3. I dont think a lot of people have ever followed GamesCom before, compared to previous GamesComs it was fantastic.

I read all comments here, and there are some hardcore sony fans posting here. Nobody thinks it was awesome im afraid, average, but thats it. Its nobody fault if they dont feel the same way as you, just saying :0

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
That was the most rubbish press conference I have ever seen.

If you don't like indie games that have a price tag above free, there was NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING at all.

They basically confirmed the death of the PS Vita. Yeah we have the Vita, here are 3 ports of games that can be bought for $5 on Xbox 360 / PS3 and PC already and a handful of indie games. No first party support, but we cut the price...

No game announcements for the PS3 (no surprise though).

Showing off 15 indie games I can find in every appstore on every smartphone already was just embarrissing to watch. And most of them are either console exclusives or timed exclusives. "We built the most powerful console - here are games you can play on Windows 95!"

I had a chat with 2 co-workers who are PS fans and even they said this was boring and a pain to watch. Whoever is responsible for this conference needs to be fired today.

-4/10

You got a lesson, not to watch a Sony conference ever again, won't waste your time,you will appriciate it and people on forums as well.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

completely agree

tbone51 said:
Turkish said:

I read all comments here, and there are some hardcore sony fans posting here. Nobody thinks it was awesome im afraid, average, but thats it. Its nobody fault if they dont feel the same way as you, just saying :0

I wish they announced Pokemon on Vita

fighter said:
It was terrible,

Were you and ethomaz high or what ?

Did you like the others conferences?

the2real4mafol said:
Munkeh111 said:

Yup, gotta agree. Nice inFamous Second Son trailer. They decreased some prices, though only the memory card price matters to me and they announced a launch date

But there were no AAA game announcements there, none

They actually said the memory cards were getting a price cut too. 

~http://www.psvitahub.com/2013/08/price-cuts-for-vita-and-memory-cards_20.html

I know, that's what I mean, sorry if I phrased it poorly (though I would like some information on what "dramatically" means precisely)