By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony GamesCom was awesome! Only Sony takes Europe serious now?

I mean the Sony conference was far from boring imo, but it was a bit meh! :P They had really amazing momentum with the ammount of game annoucements, like 30 seconds of footage, then BAM another one. On the other hands none was a high profile game.

What I really liked though - Ovosonico's Murasaki Baby, Rime, Chinese Room' game (most interesting but need to see gameplay), War Thunder, Helldivers (Vita version for me probably). InFamous SS impresses me the most, Killzone SF multi looks great, I will have good time with it. Price cuts, price cuts, price cuts which means I will buy a Vita this holiday.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
maximrace said:
Wtf dude? Put your glasses off... This was one of the baddest conference I've seen.

Baddest? lmao It was the only pressconference to see, where was Microsoft?

Turkish said:
maximrace said:
Wtf dude? Put your glasses off... This was one of the baddest conference I've seen.

Baddest? lmao It was the only pressconference to see, where was Microsoft?

He means Worst

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

A lot of disappointed people really have a distorted view of reality. Its your fault if you expected another E3 just 2 months after E3. I dont think a lot of people have ever followed GamesCom before, compared to previous GamesComs it was fantastic.

Turkish said:
A lot of disappointed people really have a distorted view of reality.

Or maybe you're just too conformist.

Around the Network

It wasn't the greatest, but at least it makes people talk about them, unlike MS which feels like they had no presence.

It's nice that Sony treat Gamescom well every year though.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

It was alright but they did focus on indie games a bit much. Even though there were some good ideas. There were some good games.

Vita got a decent coverage, now it's getting a price cut will people give it a chance?

Also, Minecraft finally on Playstation!

Overall, the conference was a 6.5/10

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Turkish said:
A lot of disappointed people really have a distorted view of reality. Its your fault if you expected another E3 just 2 months after E3. I dont think a lot of people have ever followed GamesCom before, compared to previous GamesComs it was fantastic.

Last year's Gamescom with Tearaway and KZ Mercs was better for me Vita- wise, 2009 (I think) Gamescom with Resistance 3 announcement was more exciting for me than this entire Gamescom :P or maybe on par let's say, there were a few nice games this year and I don't remember other games from the 2009 Gamescom.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

It just need it a big AAA PS4 exclusive.

eFKac said:
Turkish said:

Last year's Gamescom with Tearaway and KZ Mercs was better for me Vita- wise, 2009 (I think) Gamescom with Resistance 3 announcement was more exciting for me than this entire Gamescom :P or maybe on par let's say, there were a few nice games this year and I don't remember other games from the 2009 Gamescom.

Compared to all previous GamesComs, this year had the most games of them all.