By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, what 3rd party Wii U games are you buying for the rest of the year?

Splinter Cell, have to buy NFSMWU yet, batman, AC4, watch_dogs, COD gohsts

Around the Network

Only Sonic Lost World. I will only buy exklusive games on the WiiU.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

- Splinter Cell Blacklist - likely

- Rayman Legends - highly likely

- Batman Arkham Origins - highly likely

- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - maybe, needs to be a step up from last year

- Watch Dogs - likely

- Call of Duty Ghosts - maybe, was a bit dissappointed with BLOPS 2

- Sonic Lost World - maybe, not really a Sonic guy but willing to give it a go if the quality is there

Sonic LW
Watch Dogs
ZombiU
Batman Arkham City
Batman Origins
Rayman Legends
Darksiders 2

And maybe maybe
CoD
AC4

I think that's it...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I'd really like to buy a few, just to support the third parties on the platform. Potentially:

Sonic: Lost World
Watch Dogs
Rayman Legends
Call of Duty: Ghosts (assuming that post-release support is confirmed)

Around the Network

Sonic and maybe Rayman.

Since the wii I usually only buy exclusives for Nintendo systems but none of the exclusives listed here interest me. I will however get Watchdogs on the wii u.

I got the wii u a few months back and the only disc (only game) that has been in or on it is NintendoLand.

Therefore I am keen to play game of an adult genre to really see the benefits of the gamepad.

I am not a big fan of COD but am also considering getting that to play with the gamepad. Unless sales are relatively good on the wii u I probably wouldn't because the online community on wii u is currently so small and online is where that game is at for me.

I'll be considering all of those on the list except Rayman and Call of Duty which I am not interested in whatsoever.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Atm none. Next year I may consider buying Watch Dogs and Sonic.

irstupid said:

As for games not on the Wii U or 3DS.  Only one intersted in is Witcher 3.  That's coming out this year right? 

As far as I know, it's a 2014 or "when it's finished" title.

OT: I don't know.

I'm tired of CoD and I've never played a Splinter Cell game, so those two don't interest me.

From the rest, WatchDogs is the one with more numbers, but it will depend on how is the final game and how it uses the GamePad. The others are "maybe".

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.